Happy B-day to the Legend Tom Hill

Kind of shocked there hasn’t been more action about this glorious day. Truly one of the most passionate and prolific wine tasters to ever Grace the internets. I’m happy to say I’ve known the Great One since around 1997 when he visited me and Eaglepoint ranch to taste my wines and see the vineyard. Since then we’ve emptied a few bottles every time he’s in the zip code. I have nothing but admiration and love for this man. Cheers Tom.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Legendary Tom, I’m sure you’ll celebrate well!

1 Like

Maybe with a big tasting of orange wines from Lower Slobovia!!
party on, Tom!

1 Like

Did he reach the Century mark yet? I always picture him as old as the hills, pun intended.

1 Like

Happy birthday, Tom. I referenced you in Howard’s post not having seen this. Hope you had a special day and a fine wine to go along with it…

1 Like

Here, here, Tom!

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Tom. Appreciate your frequent posts.

1 Like

Happy Birthday, TomHill!

1 Like

Happy birthday! I appreciate the insight into Italian varietals.

1 Like

Awwww, Casey… you know that I came up to Eaglepoint just to see the two legendary pigs, James and Bob. I assume they eventually became some mighty fine bacon??
But it was PeeWee who stole my heart. A tail that couldn’t stop waggin’.
Yup… we’ve put away a few btls over the yrs. And will do so again in the sweet by & by. Can hardly wait.
Tom

1 Like

Just a pretty quiet/low-key dinner w/ Susan. Report later on the wines: Heidi Schrock Furmint and Ojai Thompson Syrah '99. The last a bit like me… starting to show the ravages of the yrs.
Thanks to all for the BD thoughts. At 6’3" height… qualify for (long/boring). But at only 78, do not qualify for (over the hill)!!
Tom

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Tom

1 Like

Happy Birthday Tom!

1 Like

Happy birthday Tom.

Can’t wait for the wee bloody pulpit on those wines.

1 Like

Some details:

1 Like