Myriad Opening 1/7/21

Myriad Cellars

SAVE THE DATE ~ January 7th, 2021
Greetings A-Listers!

New Year…New Vintage!!

On the heels of news that Jeb Dunnuck rated our 2018 Myriad Beckstoffer Dr Crane Cab as the #89 Wine in the World - We are pleased to announce that the 2019 Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Dr. Crane & Elysian Cabernet A-LIST secured allocation will open January 7th at 9am. As an A-List member, your allocation features five Myriad wines.

2019 Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Dr.Crane Cabernet Sauvignon
2019 Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Dr.Crane ‘Elysian’ Cabernet Sauvignon
2020 Myriad Cellars McGah Semillon
2020 Myriad Cellars Tofanelli Semillon
2020 Myriad Cellars Rose’ - Sangiacomo Tall Grass Vineyard

We will open the allocation on Jan 7th at 9am to A-List members for five days. This is a secured allocation for 750ml bottles, however the Large Formats remain on a first-come, first served basis. On January 12th, all wines will open to the Tier One mailing list.

A-LIST Members will receive an email on the morning of January 7th with a link to your personal account. You will have until January 12th at 9am Pacific Time to secure your allocation. Please Note: We anticipate a very swift response to this offer and due to the popularity of these Cabernets, Large Formats are limited likely to sell out quickly. For some wines, you will have the possibility to wish for additional quantities. We will do our very best to grant as many wishes as possible

Tier One and New Customers will receive an email link on the morning of January 12th and January 19th offering any remaining available wines.

Thank you for your continued support of our small lot/single vineyard wines.

Important A-LIST Upcoming Dates:

Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Dr Crane & Elysian Release: Jan 7th
Quivet Cellars Syrah Release: February 16th
Myriad Cellars Syrah A-list Release: March 11th
Spring Syrah Shipping Begins: April 2021
Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III & Empyrean Cabernet A-List Release: April 15th
Quivet Cellars Portfolio Cabernet Release: May 25th
Myriad Cellars Portfolio Cabernet A-List Release: July 15th
Fall Shipping Begins: Mid October 2021

[cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

This one is going to hurt!!!

Are there any reviews for these?

Always a must buy:

Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Dr.Crane ‘Elysian’ Cabernet Sauvignon

1 Like

Wondering the same here!

One of the more painful releases every year. Wish I knew more about the 19 vintage. That other thread was a good start.

And so it begins… This 2019 vintage will hurt the AMEX for sure…

Hopefully Jeb or Antonio publish their 2018 Napa reviews soon. They usually include a brief primer on the next vintage waiting in the wings… A teaser of sorts :slight_smile:

From what I’ve been told it’s very good.

Can you please link that “other thread?”

Thanks

Was a bit of info on 2019 as a vintage in general. Good info by a couple of well known winemakers.

I need some of that Dr. Crane Elysian in my life! Giggitty Giggitty…

a no brainer…

How were the allocations compared to past year?

Doesn’t open for me until the 12th.

6 and 6 of the Elysian and Dr. Crane. I wish listed 6 more of the Elysian. Love these wines!