Saxum Spring 2021

2018 James Berry Vineyard ($98)
2018 G2 Vineyard ($98)
extended age 2017 Bone Rock ($148)
2018 Heart Stone Vineyard ($98)
2018 Booker Vineyard ($98)
extended age 2017 4hearts Vineyard ($98)
2018 James Berry Vineyard White ($98)

2018 James Berry Vineyard, 1.5 L ($196)
2018 G2 Vineyard, 1.5 L ($196)
2018 Booker Vineyard, 1.5 L ($196)
2017 Bone Rock, 1.5 L ($296)

Mind sharing the notes and release date?

This is all I got…

Dear Brian,

We are preparing your Spring shipment from Saxum Vineyards! Scroll down to review what will be included.

The shipment includes the largest allocation. You are not obligated to purchase all the wines included. After reviewing the line up, let us know which ones you want by replying to this message. For example, you may request more, less, or none of certain wines. If no requests are received, we will simply process payment for the allocation noted below in late January and send you an email confirmation.

If you need to update your payment or delivery information, click here.

Take care,
Justin and Heather Smith

Anyone passing? I would gladly add more of these to my cellar but I’m still on the wait list.

Which (if any) of these drink well on the younger side? I’ve been able to buy a few bottles from a friend’s allocation while I hang out on the wait list.

That’s interesting, different from previous ones I’ve seen.

i think im on the 2nd wave. if i have some extra they’re yours, but contingent on a steelers win this weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your next offering from Saxum Vineyards will begin Tuesday, January 12, 2021 and end on January 25th. We will invite you (via email) to place an order online on January 12th. Our smaller production wines will be sold first come, first served and may sell out before the releases ends on the 25th.

The held offering will include our 2018 James Berry Vineyard ($98) and 2018 G2 Vineyard ($98).

The following smaller production wines will be sold first come, first served. Our 2018 Heart Stone Vineyard ($98), 2018 James Berry Vineyard White ($98), and our extended age 2017 Bone Rock ($148).

The following wines will be offered as wish request items. Our 2018 Booker Vineyard ($98), 2017 4hearts Vineyard ($98), a magnum of 2018 James Berry Vineyard 1.5 L ($196), a magnum of 2018 G2 Vineyard 1.5 L ($196), a magnum of 2018 Booker Vineyard 1.5 L ($196), and a magnum of 2017 Bone Rock 1.5 L ($296).

I received the same email as Betty. I think I’m second wave.

I received what sounds like a 3rd wave email.

Your next offering from Saxum Vineyards will begin Tuesday, January 26, 2021 and end on February 9th. We will invite you (via email) to place an order online on January 26th. You should have ample time to place an order but some wines may sell out before the release ends on February 9th.

The offering will include our 2018 James Berry Vineyard ($98) and 2018 G2 Vineyard ($98).

Just made the list after the main offering last summer, so I will take what I can get.

I am on the Jan 12th release. Always stoked for Saxum! And 2018 looks to be in the same league as 2016 in Paso, which is exciting.

Interesting… I got the other e-mail with the listing wines that would be offered on Jan. 12. I’ve been buying for many years though I don’t always take all that I’m offered.

And… Heartstone is usually approachable young.

No juice for me, too sad as I thought that my time was now on this offering… When did you sign up on their mailing list? Enjoy champagne.gif

1 Like

As is G2.

I’m thinking about getting a few of the JBV or a few of the G2. Any favorite or comparison? Hard to decide.

I got same email as N. Justl. Made list last summer, got same offer, James Berry and G2. Glad to be on list. For anyone that has been on list for awhile, can you describe how the offerings work as we go forward? Thanks.

Signed up in January 2014, so 6.5 years until my first offer. You may still make the cut. If there’s any wine left in February there may be those on the cusp. At least that’s how it worked out for me.

In

Waffling seriously. Like to jump in early to get what I want if forced to decide.

I will be buying all the white I can, love that stuff.

1 Like