Seaver Vineyard

Signed up years ago for this. Just got my first allocation letter for the 2018 vintage. Very excited

Curious, how much per bottle?

Won’t know until I get the allocation letter next week

Email doesn’t say. Last year they charged $150 for the GTS, so probably at least that much this year. They are also offering the NLS which I believe costs less.

Hopefully, they do not throw us any curves.

2 Likes

Tom used three throw curves! Fastballs too. RIP Tom. One of the most dominant pitchers of all time.

1 Like

Interesting. I signed up a few years ago as well and haven’t gotten a letter. Wonder how deep the wait list is. Congrats on the allocation.

Just curious do you get an email saying no wine for you?

Can’t hit a curve ball, Blake? [wow.gif] Me either!!! [cheers.gif]

Actually saw him pitch a few times and NEVER throw a curve, just 100 mph fast balls in a day when over 90 mph was super human.

Who’s running the project for them now? It’s my understanding GTS was VERY involved.

He/they have a winemaker and a vineyard management company. I assume they are still running the show .

How long ago did you sign up. I’m waiting to see if I get an offer.

Over 10 years at least

1 Like

$150 for both offerings . Curious if anyone was allocated/wishlisted a magnum??

Every year…thought 2018 would be a first considering the higher yields

Just got an email that Im getting an allocation next week. Cant remember when I signed up though. Anyone have any idea what allocations typically look like to start?

Hard to say since I believe the overall production was up a bit, and they are offering 2 wines . I’m guessing 3 and 3 (allocate and wish-list) for each of the 2 wines . That what I got , anyway .

Thanks! kind of funny as I grew up and still I am a hard-core Phillies fan. Watched many of the epic Seaver vs Carlton duels as a kid. Of course we both know who got the better of those

Apparently I signed up a long time ago, even to the point that I had received 2 offers and declined to purchase, resulting in my being taken off the list. Exchanged emails with Karen this week and she is returning me to the list with allocation expected with the release this week. Very excited to try these wines and excellent customer service at Seaver!