Looking for social media consultant for winery

Hello,

We are looking for a social media consultant to help us market our wine better in the US. We have a winery in France and import the wine to the US. We are a boutique winery. Our import / distributor office is based out of Maryland. We are looking to sell wine in Maryland and Washington DC.

Any suggestions on who can help us out, would be great. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Simon

Ray Walker is a good…to avoid.

Ouch. Ok. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi Simon. Most of the regular denizens of this board are stodgy fogies and might not be as savvy as you would like. Have you tried looking for help on a site frequented by more Millennials?

1 Like

PM Sent

I think there’s more than one or two of us hanging around champagne.gif

2 Likes

Simon - just sent you a PM. I’m Baltimore based and run the marketing department at a food safety company. Not directly wine related, but if I can’t help you directly I can certainly help you network into the right partner.

1 Like

Hi Simon, I do marketing for wineries, wine shops, restaurants, etc., specializing in social media, email, web, and all things digital. My Instagram is Instagram.com/SeaBossMarketing and my website is SeaBossMarketing.com/services. I also highly recommend CraftandCluster.com for Instagram, specifically (instagram.com/craftandcluster). Although both of these options are west coast based, remote management is something I’ve been doing for many years and I’d rarely consider it a con unless you’re looking for someone who can also provide you with photography included. Feel free to reach out, even if you just need someone to bounce ideas off of; happy to help and always looking to expand my network! Cheers from Napa.

Thanks everyone who reached out. Very helpful. Have a nice day.

You might try Nadine Brown in DC. She’s a friend and I think has the chops. Nadine Elizabeth Brown

Hello,

Thanks again everyone. I sent e-mails to a few of you via PM but sometimes it gets stuck in outbox. Not sure why.

I have noted people’s contact info / website and will review accordingly.

Best regards,

Simon

Hi Simon - ‘outbox’ just means the PM has been sent. It’s not stuck. Others with more experience may chime in but I believe too that ‘outbox’ not only means it’s been sent but that it hasn’t been read yet by the recipient.