Grand Cru for Spam

Grand Cru For Sale
Sent: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:44 pm
Recipient: Registered users

I have some wine I would like to Sell, I bought the wine myself with the most famous Negociant in France.( invoices at my name ), the Wine was keeped in a Professional Wine cellar at my house In Maine Usa.
2 Cases of 3 MAgnums Haut Brion 2012, Original Wood Case, never Open,
1 Cases of 6 Magnums Angelus 2012, Original Wood Case, never Open.
1 Cases of 6 Bottles Petrus 2012, Original Wood Case, never Open
1 Magnum Angelus 2012 1 Magnum Le Clarence 2012 second wine of Haut Brion
6 Bottles of Chateaux Gloria Saint Julien 2012 wood Case open6 Bottles of Chateaux Domaine Chevalier Pessac Red 2012 wood Case Open

Best Regards

Another sPaM, just three minutes later.
Poster has had no posts, including these.

I wonder if his wines pair well with noodles.

Just got 2 PM’s same thing.

Got the same two messages, I’m sure enough people have reported it, so I don’t have to :wink:

Not sure if it was jut me, but the site seemed slowed down for quite a bit a short while back. Was him literally sending multiple PMs to every single registered user part of it?

Told him to f*ck off.

Victor, it would be much more beneficial if you would PM or email me, rather than post this publicly, as if I hadn’t seen it, I wouldn’t have been able to address it. Perhaps you wanted the public appeal, but for the sake of others, please reach out directly next time

1 Like

Yes. Slowed.

Sounds like he is from Maine though

1 Like

User has been banned, outbox deleted in case others haven’t yet seen his spammy PM

I’m more of a Manon of the Spring guy.

Culturally astute, despite sometimes confusing No. 1 versus 2. neener

1 Like

Better also keep an eye out for those two Berserkers who look suspiciously like Yves Montand and Daniel Auteil!

Emmanuelle Béart or nada.

Jurassic Park - Clever Girl.jpg

Lost me at no Montrachet on offer

issue is resolved. topic locked