Found the perfect wine for Neal Mollen

5 Likes

I have this wine and like it. Evidently they got permission from Monkā€™s estate to use his picture. Strange but the wine is good. Italian cabernet-2013 Tolaini Legit Toscana IGT

Oh yeah, that looks like him.

He should have a vertical and open a bottle every Oct. 10th.

I remember seeing a big score for the wine from Spectator I think? Stuck in my head because of course it Really surprised me that it wasnā€™t a gimmick. We need a musical themed TN.

Holy cow!

Thatā€™s perfect!

Great find and post!

Big score in WS āˆ“ not a gimmick?

1 Like

Neal drinks champagne and Bordeaux.

Must come in 375ml bottles so he can enjoy in McPherson Square preaching from the bottle to the masses.

And SQN!

1 Like

[rofl.gif] I saw this bottle a couple of months ago and thought of Neal. [rofl.gif]

Iā€™ve also had it and itā€™s definitely worth the $26 Costco is selling it for. Rolland is involved so cross off the country squire. Full bodied, yet reserved in a slightly old world style. Iā€™ve had Tolainiā€™s other Cab based wine Valdisanti (CS/CF/Sangio blend) which is a fun versatile bottle that pairs with a lot of dishes.

Hereā€™s one for you, my friend.

Chris - Thanks. Instead of a ā€œBordeaux Rose,ā€ I would have preferred a pink moscato. Keeps your breath fresh when you proselytize from the bottle in a city park.

After seeing this, I did some research as to Panthers (as in the Pink one) and cougars (as in Snagglepuss). The Pink Panther and Snagglepuss are similar in that they do enjoy the finer things in life.
They are also similar in that mountain lions, cougars, panthers, or pumas - are the same cat (Puma conclor). The different names results from the puma having a wide range across the planet and people in different regions call it different names.

The Florida panther, which is a subspecies of the Puma concolor, is listed as an endangered subspecies. State officials started bringing in Texas cougars and releasing them to mate. There has been a rebound in the Florida panther population. Problem is that the panthers have been losing habitat in Florida.

I think Nealā€™s wine is now Illegitā€¦at least until he gets out of WB jail.

Heā€™s working through a case of The Prisoner right now.

1 Like

Oh man, I totally screwed that up.

Try this beer instead:

Or if youā€™re a tea drinker, a puma rather than a lion or a panther ā€¦

Who knew that big cats were so varied in their beverage preferences?