TN: 2001 Trimbach Riesling Cuvée Frédéric Emile 375ème Anniversaire

• 2001 Trimbach Riesling Cuvée Frédéric Emile 375ème Anniversaire - France, Alsace (1/22/2021)
    Birthday bottle, and in basically perfect condition. Warm stones are pelted by a summer rain. Peach skin glistens with juice. I dip a metal cup into a cold stream. Then the clouds break, and everything lights up, as the sunshine glistens in the lingering raindrops. Inhale. Exhale.

Posted from CellarTracker

Happy bday! 01 FE my fav ever! How you think the 01 rank would be with FE/FE375/CsH?

1 Like

Happy Birthday, excellent wine, and I like the note. All is well with the world tonight.

1 Like

For me it’s 375 CFE>CFE>CSH, but a lot of that is my terrible premox record with 2001 CSH.

The 2001 CFE VT is also amazing.

Great wine. Wish I had more. Well played b-day bottle. Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Happy birthday! Mine’s in 4 days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Birthday David! And a nice wine to have with it.

1 Like

Great birthday wine. It’s one of my all time favorites from Alsace. Happy birthday, I’m glad it showed well.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

Still have a couple of these at the remote storage. Coincidentally had a bottle of the 2001 CFE pulled and delivered earlier this week for consumption very soon.

1 Like

I’ve gone through lots of regular 01, 375eme, and CSH. Love them all but prefer 375eme for the value. Great wine and glad to have more. Have touted the wine on this site often.

Happy Birthday buddy! I hope you have a great one!

Looking forward to the notes on the bottles you’ll be popping. [cheers.gif]

1 Like

I looked, and my oldest note goes back to 2008. This wine has been delicious for a very long time.

I don’t remember my first time but I do remember Maureen yelling at me for opening it too young.