Schrader offer?

Back in December, I got an email from Schrader saying that their latest offer would start today, January 26, at 9am PST. I’m having no luck on their website, however. Am I missing something (other than a chance to buy some more Schrader)?

Mine is “live” now (East Coast).

Allocation available to anyone who wants it.

2019 Schrader ‘Collection’ Pack
Price $2,300.00
Includes one bottle each of 2019 Schrader, 2019 Schrader CCS, 2019 Schrader GIII, 2019 Schrader Heritage Clone, 2019 Schrader LPV, 2019 Schrader T6, 2019 Schrader Monastery Block, 2019 Schrader Wappo Hill, and two bottles of 2019 Schrader RBS Cabernet Sauvignons all presented in a complement of signature wooden boxes. (10 x 750ml bottles)
Limit 1

2019 Schrader ‘Terroir’ Pack
Price $1,380.00
Includes one bottle each of 2019 Schrader CCS, 2019 Schrader Heritage Clone, 2019 Schrader LPV, 2019 Schrader Monastery Block, 2019 Schrader RBS, and 2019 Schrader Wappo Hill Cabernet Sauvignons all presented in a signature wooden box. (6 x 750ml bottles)
Limit 2

2019 Schrader ‘Old Sparky’ Magnum
Price $550.00
Magnums may be selected once you have chosen one of the 750ml packs.

2019 Schrader ‘Old Sparky’ Magnum presented in a signature wooden box. (1 x 1.5L bottle)
Limit 1

The email to purchase just landed in my inbox.
Just looked online at my allocations.
similar offer

1 Like

Well that’s irritating for me. Still no email today, and my account on their website won’t show me an offer. It’s particularly irritating as not only have I been buying my allocations for several years, but I even went in for their mid-year library release stuff.

I would email them. At least your allocation is guaranteed until Feb 5th

…unless the Old Sparky sells out before then… :slight_smile:

I emailed them. Let’s hope they reply.

1 Like

Who owns the Schrader brand these days? Did they ever end up developing their own vineyards or just stick with buying contract fruit and outsourcing the winemaking to TRB?

Are you able to call them? Might get it straightened out faster.

Email just went live

I’m wondering if it is because y’all have been on the list longer than me. I only started being able to order in 2013.

I just called Schrader to find out why I have no offer yet and apparently my offer doesn’t go live until tomorrow morning at 9am (assuming Pacific time). Wonder why the staggering by one day.

I don’t recall getting a heads up email in the recent past either.

Has anyone tried the Wappo Hill? I purchased since 2002 and don’t recall that one. Just wondering what it is similar to.
They added LPV a few years ago and thats been one of my least favorite bottlings they do.

1 Like

I believe Constellation Brands bought them last year or the year before.

Curious what the general level of energy/excitement is for 2019 Schrader? There seems to be a general decline of excitement about Schrader over the last couple of years and wondering how others on this forum are viewing the 2019 vintage in terms of quality (vis-a-vis other recent years).

I always have enjoyed Scrader. I think a lot of us have some trepidation about the buyout and what that holds for the future, but I’ll keep buying as long as the quality stays where it is and the price doesn’t skyrocket.

By the way, I finally got into the offer this morning, and as I thought, Old Sparky was wishlist only by this point. :frowning:

Here is what I was offered today. Last year I wish listed and was granted an Old Sparky.

2019 Schrader ‘Stellar’ Pack
Price $1,380.00
Includes one bottle each of 2019 Schrader CCS, 2019 Schrader Heritage Clone, 2019 Schrader LPV, 2019 Schrader Monastery Block, 2019 Schrader RBS, and 2019 Schrader T6 Cabernet Sauvignons all presented in a signature wooden box. (6 x 750ml bottles)
Limit 2

2019 Schrader ‘Old Sparky’ Magnum
Price $550.00

2019 Schrader ‘Old Sparky’ Magnum presented in a signature wooden box. (1 x 1.5L bottle)
Wishlist Only

2019 Schrader ‘Colesworthy’ Magnum
Price $550.00

2019 Schrader ‘Colesworthy’ Magnum presented in a signature wooden box. (1 x 1.5L bottle)
Wishlist Only

I just checked my allocation and I still have 2 Old Sparkys and 1 Colesworthy as an option. They were grayed out until I selected one of either the Collection Pack or terroir Packs.

Are you planning on buying them?

1 Like

If anyone is buying a 750 pack and NOT planning to buy an Old Sparky, please DM and I’d love to grab it!

yes