Wine shop suggestions in Myrtle Beach

Can anyone suggest good wine shops in or near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina? Seems hard to find decent selections in the area.

Thank you,

1 Like

Pickings are pretty slim for wine stores there, but Owens was pretty good last time I was there

My old stomping ground. While I don’t frequent as much as I used to there really wasn’t much. Charleston might be your best bet but that’s a far drive away.

Even the higher end restaurants only have the usual suspects.

I just drank beer when I went.

Owens on the north end has some stuff. Green’s in downtown MB was once a decent place to rival what they do in Columbia, but not anymore. Our Costco blows for choice. The Owens in Pawleys isn’t too bad, but it’s almost the same stuff as on the north end. A little further south is Pawleys Wine and Spirits and they have a few more selections.

I hope this helps.

I mean, there is a Total Wine near the Costco. But, I’m under the impression you’re looking for a little more of a service oriented wine shop.

My family likes to go there, so I’ve rented houses a few times. Each time I did your search, gave up and then ordered a few cases from Chambers Street for delivery straight to the rental. That works well.

1 Like