Voyage Wine Glass Carrier by Grassl Glass

These arrived in our factory and I’ve placed my order. Arriving in 7-12 weeks in the US.

The link should take you to Grassl’s IG account and default to a photo of it on someone’s shoulder.

If you swipe right, you will also see a drop test of the bag with glass in it.

Tech issue fixed…See IG image and video (click on the white arrow on the image in the IG feed and you’ll see the video drop test)

We will be redoing the WB Sale day price shortly - look for a link.

This product lands in the US in early June, we’ll officially be taking orders within 72 hours. Working in Shopify now.

How many Cru/1855s does this hold?

Chris, I’ll have moved by the time the orders ship - can I DM you my new address?

Justin, of course, but, recall that no one has ordered any. there was $0.00 on the price, we used WB day as a proxy for interest. We’re honoring the price for sure, but no money has changed hands.

Dave - there are 2 versions. a 2 unit and a 4 unit. You can fill your bag entirely with the largest glasses. (so 2x1855 or 4x1855)

What is the pricing on these?

Pat, we’re going to hold the WB day price of $100 for the 2 and $130 for the 4 - but, when we get this second sale completed at the end of this coming week, I wouldn’t be surprised if I move them to 120 / 150… I’m truly shooting in the dark here. Logistics prices on cargo are having a complete meltdown in terms of stability and visibility and I have to get my HTS code figured out (duties and taxes)…I’ll eat the losses on these early ones if I’m guessing wrong. But, the real objective here is to try to move them with glasses in them already, and then we’ll discount the glass as an enticement.

Thanks Chris! I’ll keep an eye out this week.

I may need to think about this. I didn’t get the tubes, and I need something safe to keep them in from getting banged.

shoulder strap available or just the handle?—-picture answered my question. Yes.

Will it hold larger Burg glasses?

I’ll def grab one once it’s out. I like the wine check one but it will only hold a couple of the big glasses.

If you need tubes, email me. I have some

Grassl glasses all fit.

Zalto’s Burgundy won’t.

Will these be available in the Grand Reserve Store to buy with points?

Dave; I’ll give data to Matthew. I think he will happily post them.

1 Like

Will def keep an eye out for this.

Grabbed a 2 glass holder during Berserker Day. But the 4 glass carrier also looks very slick, regretting not grabbing it then. Will be on the lookout for it.

Do the glasses have to go into the carrier upside down, or can it be turned around so they are right side up? I would be using these mostly for offlines, and often there is a drop or two of wine left in each glass and no way to wash them out or clean them before I get home. Turning them upside down would lead to drips in the carrier.

Chris, I didn’t see this offer on BD!
Is there a 6 glass holder as well?

Nobody bought one on Berserker Day-we only signaled interest. There will be a link at some point soon to buy them. There are currently only 2 and 4 in production.

1 Like