Disposable wine glasses?

Looking at hosting an event with more people attending than I have glasses to serve. Very casual affair, no particularly cerebral wines served. Wondering if there are any disposable wine glasses on the market that are recommended? Thanks very much for any suggestions.

Check out rentals, very cheap and you won’t need to wash them.

I’ve used Tossware for outdoor parties but they are plastic not glass.

Agree with rentals. Why toss more plastic into the environment

Third rentals … especially if you’re willing to pick up and drop off, it should be super cheap.

If stemless is an option, $30 for a set of 12 stemless is a great deal.
https://www.crateandbarrel.com/set-of-12-stemless-wine-glasses-17-oz/s643037

I own 3 sets and they deliver solid performances for the casual crowd. I also keep the boxes they come in for transportation purposes.

I use these for exactly what you describe. $28 for 16 very hardy good sized stems (yes you can build a house with them but they are glass, have stems and since it’s a large function with moderately priced wines where breakage counts- hits the bullseye. Hard to beat the durability and cost (purchased about a year ago).

I’d ask a friend to bring some additional glasses to fill in the gap.

We found some on Amazon that were sturdy enough to wash and reuse. Not too expensive.

If you lived in Minneapolis I would rent mine. Trying to sell a ton of glasses I have in my storage space.

Yes I would rent some as a plastic cup from Sam’s Club would probably not be very classy.