May 5-Ceritas release, anyone know cost?

I just received an email from the winery and I pray to get an offering for the two Chards and two Pinots. Anyone know the expected cost?

Last year the Heintz Chardonnay was $59 and the Elliot Pinot was $62.
The February 2021 offering of Trout Gulch and Peter Martin Ray Chardonnay priced them at $59. I am thinking (hoping) prices will not have increased.

Not sure about the Zephyr Chardonnay. I am thinking it might be at $70 level (which is what their last Porter-bass Chardonnay cost).
Trout Gulch Pinot may be at $70 as well.
Their most expensive Pinot - Occidental - was last priced at $90.

If you got the email announcement you should be getting an allocation.

I’m thinking $59/$70 for the Chardonnay & $70 for Pinots. We’ll find out next week.

Thanks so much for your help! I’m thrilled about this offering.

I was on the fence about the Zephy Chardonnay, but then I see Adam’s notes and I start thinking of adding some to the shopping cart.

I look forward to reading their notes on these wines, especially the TG pinot. Can 2019 be much better than 2018 in Sonoma and Santa Cruz? Please weigh-in if you know. My allocation email says the release is May 6. Are there tiered offerings?

1 Like

May 6 is date for everyone. Don’t worry, Galloni hasn’t release scores yet (unless you pay $2k per month🤢) so it won’t sell out instantaneous and you’ll have time to get your order in. Can’t go wrong with trout gulch Chardonnay. World class.

If only the TG Chard was included on this release. [whistle.gif] [wink.gif]

I’ve only had the pinot, is the TG chard similar style to Ridge Monte Bello chard?

My offer said May 3, so I would say yes.

Any update on release pricing from those who have earlier allocation dates?

Patiently waiting for 5/6!

I’m on a one year trial subscription plan right now. This is what I’m getting:
2019 ZEPHYR CHARDONNAY / Sonoma Coast $59.00
2019 CHARLES HEINTZ CHARDONNAY / Sonoma Coast $59.00
2019 ELLIOTT PINOT NOIR / Sonoma Coast $62.00
2019 TROUT GULCH PINOT NOIR / Santa Cruz Mountains $70.00

I did have a couple bottles of the last release. Still on the fence…

1 Like

No, it’s more Chablis-like. Lemon laced lasers.

1 Like

I ended up with 2 of the Heintz and Zephyr Chardonnay wines.
The Zephyr was added last minute due to Adam Fri$ch’s note on the 2018 vintage of the wine (“This is simply the best Chard I think I’ve ever had.”).
[Another Enabler on this site!]

Also picked up 2 of the Trout Gulch Pinot.
My tasting note on the 2015 Ceritas TG Pinot indicates a sour cherry note that apparently I liked.
The only other Trout Gulch Pinot I have had was the 2013 Arnot-Roberts. That was a sour and tart glass of juice!

Interested to see how the 2019 will show.

1 Like

My drinking of Chablis was back in my salad days so I have no current reference to Chablis.
But I will say that the Ceritas Trout Gulch Chardonnay - like the Kutch Trout Gulch Chardonnay - certainly have that ‘lemon laced’ laser focus, intensity, minerality, and remain wonderfully balanced. No glossy, heavy weight to these wines but full of intensity, good acidity, and depth of flavor. My mouth is watering just thinking of them.

Bought a six pack of the Zephyr. Tasting note ticked all the boxes.

I bought three each of the Zephyr and Heintz Chardonnay. I just love Ceritas Chardonnay. Every one I have opened has been great.

Anyone else notice this line

We began harvest on September 9th with “Cuvee Chloe” sites, > concluding on October 4th with Kings Ridge Syrah. > Yields were average as compared to the past five years – 1.55 to 2.35 tons per acre. The fruit that did arrive to the winery was beautiful, bursting with pure fruit flavors, moderate color but less than previous years and wonderful acidities.

When did Ceritas do a Syrah? It’s not listed on their upcoming releases?

had this recently and agree, it is a very good wine.

Two Ceritas Syrahs dropped this morning. 2019 King Ridge Syrah and 2021 King Ridge Syrah…both at $75 a bottle. Order in based on quality of everything else they’ve released.