PSA: Riedel 00 collection 4 champagne glasses for $15-$22.19+

Riedel 00 collection 4 champagne glasses at Amazon

Good for parties, gifts or your beach house, airbnb rentals, so on and so on.

3 Likes

I’m looking for more info on the Riedel site, like how tall these are, but can’t find a match.

8.75” as per Amazon specs

It looks like this one:

https://www.riedel.com/en-us/shop/mixing-sets-cocktails/champagne-551500058

They are good sized

Amazon had the price on these at $15.29 per four-pack the other day, and I bought a set (now it’s $16.58). The size and shape are nice for a small glass. One stem showed up broken, so I requested a replacement…looking forward to getting an intact set into the cupboard. Not that we drink much bubbly, but still.

Seems like a great deal. Just bought a few sets for basic company

Thanks for the heads up.

I grabbed a couple of 4-packs of these for $15-ish for backyard get togethers. Don’t know why Riedel calls them Champagne glasses. They’re shaped like a basic wine glass - perfect for roses and whites. They’re easy to wash and cheap enough so I don’t have to worry about breakage (I lost a Riedel Sommelier martini glass the other day - ouch!).

Thanks for the heads up, good cheap glasses for bubbly

Ordered 2 boxes yesterday and they arrived today. Packed in bubble wrap but no FRAGILE on the outside. One glass was broken.

Agreed, small glasses like this are great for crisp whites and rose, and I like them for sparkling wines too. My replacements showed up this afternoon - all intact, I’m happy to report.

I got a couple packs today too; I’d broken one of them last week in the dishwasher

Thanks for the tip. Looks like a good deal. I ordered two sets.

Just got two boxes. As mentioned more like a small white glass. Perfect for tawny/Colheita Port or a younger Ruby Port.

1 Like

Bought a couple boxes - at <$4/stem seems like a decent deal. Odd that the white/red versions are much more expensive. Not sure they’re a value vs. Vinum series.

Pics of the glass. L-R Vinum Cabernet, Vinum Chardonnay, 00 Champagne, and Vinum Champagne glasses. Note the base is thicker on the 00 glass.
IMG_8114.jpg
IMG_8115.jpg

Just bought a box. Hard to go wrong at less than $5 a stem. I also like Andy’s idea of using them for Port. Thanks for the heads-up!

Ed

I think these make a great champagne or white wine glass for having people over. They have a nice hand feel and no worries if someone breaks one.

My three boxes arrived today. Not particularly well-packed by Amazon, but all twelve arrived intact. A dozen Riedels for less than fifty bucks. Not bad.
Phil Jones