Alternative/Temporary Wine Storage

So, I am looking for a relatively cheap and portable way to store about 150-200 bottles of wine. Online purchases have been piling up (thanks, De Negoce…), and we’re looking to move within the next couple of months, so I don’t want to buy anything remotely permanent for what are mostly cellar defenders. Being able to use them to transport wine to its new home would be an added bonus. I got a few of these Amazon.com, but I am very concerned about their durability. Thoughts, wine internet?

I like the Domaine Layflat boxes for extra storage. I have a few on the floor of my wine storage area and in the basement utility room, works well for daily drinkers where 65-ish degrees is fine. They’re easy to stack when full and fold up nice and flat when not in use.

NOT an un-labelled box.

I wish 65 degrees were a realistic temperature at which to keep random rooms here (Houston, where basements are also known as pools). Do you use the inserts or not? I’ve looked at the Domaine boxes, but they run pretty expensive with the inserts and I’m not sure they’re sturdy enough to transport wine without them.