2018 Andremily Grenache Release

Came across the 2018 Andremily Grenache release post on the Andremily IG page.

I’ve been fortunate to have an allocation for the Syrah and Mourvedre the last few years, so hoping this one hits the inbox, too. Dropping tomorrow, per the IG comments/details. Fingers crossed!

No brainer purchase. Excited to see how Jim and team worked with this. Curious if the offer will also include EABA and the rosé, as those were the May offer last year.

Easy all-in decision here. Quite liked the EABA, so I truly hope that is offered again each year.

Has anyone reviewed this yet?

Order in.

no brainer, order in +wish list

I got a box of EABA and the Grenache.

[cray.gif] Only got wish listed on the Grenache.

This fall was my first time purchasing their wines. How does the EABA compare.

1 Like

tasted the grenache from barrel and it is outstanding

1 Like

Signed up July '20, received an allocation for 2 EABA and 1 grenache. Excited to try these wines for the first time!

1 Like

any notes?

I am yet to try one, but i’m thinking 9 bottles of Andremily may be =/better and slightly cheaper than 4 Next Of Kyn.

Still on the wait list. Cant wait to get on the active list. Just curious, what was the cost per bottle for this release?

105 per.

1 Like

order in - 1 box each EABA and Grenache. For reference I signed up in Feb 2020 and this was my first offer.

adding notes from offer email here for future reference…

The 2018 Andremily EABA is a hauntingly delicious blend of 59% Syrah, from Bien Nacido & Harrison-Clarke Vineyards, paired with 23% Mourvedre, and 15% Grenache, from Alta Mesa & Larner Vineyards, and finished off with a splash of Viognier for good measure. The 2018 Andremily EABA was 60% whole cluster fermented and brought up in 50% new French oak.

The 2018 Andremily Grenache is an absolutely stunningly delicious concoction of 80% Grenache, 14% Mourvedre, and 6% Syrah. The fruit sources for this amazing wine are Alta Mesa, Larner, and Kimsey Vineyards. The components for this blend were raised in a combination of 50% new French Barrique and Demi-Muids for 21 months before bottling without fining or filtration.

Jordan

this like Jim’s other wines is no shrinking violet but had nice balance and lift for a barrel sample. Mix of red and darker fuit and long finish. from recollection. I also sent myself a calendar reminder to buy all i could

1 Like

Interesting comment. Any who have tried both have an opinion on this?

1 Like

Is there a waitlist? I signed up around Jan/Feb of this year and just got an offer email today.

Funny enough, I logged into the site early this morning because I couldn’t remember if I had signed up yet and then got the offer email a little later.

Edit: Checked and signed up in June 2020. Sorry for the confusion this caused.