Dirty & Rowdy Summer Pre-Release

Shocked there wasn’t a thread started already. Went live this morning. In for a mixed case. D&R Rosé, Brosseau Chenin and the last Dora’s. [cheers.gif]

Exquisite Chenin Blanc from outer space. Intricate and fresh Old Vine Petite Sirah wizardry. MSG Rosé for your eyes closed dance parties, and Brosseau Syrah Rosé worthy of backyard karate demonstrations.

2019 Brosseau Vineyard Chenin Blanc
38 cases available

YES!! We. Are. Excited. The 2019 Brosseau Chenin Blanc is a dream. Signature Brosseau Vineyard minerality, fantastic texture, and psssssskü acidity. It delivers incredible joy, place, and vibrant “we come in peace” connection. Dirty and Rowdy white wine fans will dance in the streets and howl deep in the moonlit hills over this wine.

Apple, pectin, lily, warm beach sand, sage and cedar.
Decant 40 minutes and serve slightly cool (not cold)
Drink Now - 2027

2020 Fred & Dora’s Old Vine Petite Sirah
38 cases available
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE FINAL VINTAGE OF FRED & DORA’S WINE!

NAILED IT.

Aromatics of the heady essential oils, cinnamon, anise, and mythical forest bark.

Juicy, lithe, intricately textured, fantastic acidity, finishing with mitten-hands tannins. The 2020 Fred & Dora’s Old Vine Petite Sirah is illuminated. This light bodied wonder is the essence of this magical, terraced hill. It has the depth of old vines with the soul of a saint.

Decant 2hrs or drink the next day.
Give this a good home!!
Drink Now - 2030

2020 MSG Rosé
90 cases available

Ooooooh Dawggie!
Orange blossom dreamsicle. Scents of candied apple shell. A color you’ll want to float in (bring on the salt water infinity pool).

Though peachy-pink, this is serious wine. Old vine Mourvèdre, and Brosseau Grenache and Syrah. This wine has profundity, texture, cut, and rock. You will roll it around your tongue (your less refined friends will make out with it)

Some wines are for air guitar, this wine is for your air rowing machine (go on and give it a try, it will be your new move).

Decant 30 min
Drink Now - 2026

2020 Brosseau Syrah Rosé
38 cases available

Like smelling rain through a watermelon wrapped in shiso leaves. What else do we need!?!?!

The highest in acid of both rosé wines, the Brosseau Syrah Rosé has seamless texture and unicorn horn length. When you pour your first glass, it is already too late.

Decant 30min and break out the cinder blocks to karate chop!
Drink Now - 2026

Quantities are scarce and we encourage you to order during the pre-release.

Orders of 12 bottles or more ship temperature controlled for $20. Friendly Napa porch pickup is available Sat, 6/19 from 10am-2pm.

You will love these summer wines!

Cheers,
Dirty and Rowdy Family

Easy order as usual…excited for some summer Hardy rose!

Thanks Brian and Andrew.

This is a TINY release. Psyched to get these out! (general release on Tues. 6/1)

I’ve had all the bottles open on the counter (cork out) since Tues. and they are still shining. (Brosseau Chenin and Petite are the sleepers in this one.)

1 Like

Had to drag myself down from a case to half a case. I’ve already got boxes of D&R spilling out all over the guest bedroom waiting for a place to store them. The problem thought is that these wines are so darn delicious I always kick myself for not having more. blush

2 Likes

Went for some rose and Chenin

1 Like

Leave some Rose for 6/1 … really excited to try those!

2 Likes

In for a mixed case…very excited about the Rose and Chenin Blanc!

1 Like

this is something I will probably never say again but im excited about these Roses!

1 Like

Vince, the real problem is you are just not drinking them fast enough!!! champagne.gif

2 Likes

I took a mixed case of the 2 rose’ and the Chenin Blanc. This should be fun.

Edit - now drinking a 2016 Fred and Dora PS and wondering if I need to order some of that, too

1 Like

Thanks everyone for an amazing first day of the pre-release. It is wonderful to see so many Berserkers.

Matt- The 2020 Fred & Dora’s will be the lightest of all- Similar in weight to Especial but more nuance and I think a bit better balanced (a little less acid). It is combines being both very light with old vine depth–right up my alley.

Got me, Hardy

ordered six of the PS, too

please combine the shipping

1 Like

Yes! Save some for us stragglers! Hoping for some Chenin & PS!

1 Like

Thank you, Matt!

Tom- You should be good early on 6/1.

1 Like

Work was busy - in for 6 PS and some Rosé. Yum!

1 Like

Thank you! [cheers.gif]

In for a mixed case. Looking forward to the rose!

1 Like

Someone needs to load these new wines in CT!

2 Likes

Just a heads up, with the start of the general release this AM, the Syrah Rosé is now sold out and the Brosseau Chenin is not far behind. (Thank you!!!)

Thank you!

Got some MSG Rose and a couple of the Chenin Blanc. Really looiking forward to trying these.

1 Like