1 Like

I did it.

Too…damn…long.

1 Like

I got the invite , it “in the queue”
Wow, why so long?

Finished the survey, yes too long

1 Like

It’s really 20 questions for every question once you get going. Then, having to rank everything…

I NEVER fill out surveys, but did this one for Eric and my loyalty to he and CT since nearly the beginning. I would have abandoned after about 3 minutes for anyone else.

4 Likes

This

I am a huge CT fan, but this is perhaps the worst survey ever written. The questions are poorly worded and it’s got at least one order of magnitude too many questions. Maybe 2 orders of magnitude. I abandoned after about 46%.

The irony is the survey tool is called Simple Opinions

got it, got nearly half way through and got side tracked, never got back to it. yeah, toooooooooooooo long

Life is never simple!

Wow. 44 minutes end to end.
Not very well designed in many regards. No feedback or comment section at end.
Very scattergun.
Many sections did not have neutral / don’t know options.
‘What new features would I pay’ for list… I answered none as I wouldn’t pay for them individually , but I could see a premium subscription for a basket of enhancements being viable.

Sounds like CT may be considering losing focus.

For me biggest single enhancement would be mapping bin or slot usage (“where is this new wine going to go”?). That wasn’t even mentioned.

Good to know this feedback. I’m not even going to start the survey. There’s too many surveys these days.

I got denied as soon as I responded to the first question as to gender.
4A57F56C-ADBA-48E2-8F23-792DF154EE88.jpg

I actually finished the whole damn thing, which is a testament either to OCD or my appreciation for the product. One of the responses actually included bin mapping, but it wasn’t as clear as it could have been. My problem with the “would you pay for these features” question is that I already pay CT. Not only wouldn’t I pay a premium for almost any of those features, if Eric charged a premium for most of them, despite my appreciation for the product, I’d strongly consider ceasing to pay anything because they should be part of the basic functionality.

I have no problems with surveys but this is too long…I closed the browser at 65% complete and 25 minutes in. I guess I’m a really slow reader.

Damn. Glad I read this thread before clicking the email link. :joy:

I gave Dan my feedback. [wow.gif]
Screenshot_20210604-172132.png

Finished the survey. I agree that it is too long by a factor of 2-3. However, if I can provide feedback that informs future development on CT I’m happy to do so. I hope this portends some renewed effort in expanding the functionality of this product.

Agreed, but I would not have lasted 3 minutes for someone else.

Well that was painful.