Bolivian wine

I recently got reacquainted with a Bolivian friend of mine from back in the day I used to live there. She lives in Camargo, the capital of Nor Cinti Province. That region is basically wine country in Bolivia because they produce the best Bolivian wines in the country. My friend works for a foundation the helps workers form wineries since 2008 and she has lots of contacts with the wineries over there. I started reading about Bolivian wine and I was surprised to learn about the increasing popularity Bolivian wine is having in the USA since 2018. I told her about that and I also told her that, because of her experience and contacts in the business, she could be a valuable asset for anyone here in the USA that would be interested in import wines from Bolivia. She does not speak or write in English, so that could be an obstacle for her trying to become a consultant.
Does anyone here has tips or information that could help her to start this new journey in her career?? I would deeply appreciate it.

no contacts unfortunately from me… just me trying to find bolivian wine in the states here. 1st generation kid from Bolivian parents. I found llamawine.com maybe she can try to contact them?

Don’t be like Mike