Carlisle 2021 Summer pre-release - email problems

Just logged in and the offer is up and running.

thoughts on 2019? 2018 was terrific. Paging Brian Tuite to the white courtesy phone.

Hi Brig,

It appears Microsoft email servers (i.e., Hotmail and Outlook) rejected our pre-release
offer email from last week. Hence, we just wanted to let you know that the 2021 Summer
Pre-Release offer is open and we are accepting orders for our fall releases at discounted
pricing through August 2nd. To order, simply login to your account through our website and
click Order Wine. If you have forgotten your user id and/or password, please don’t
hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Mike Officer
Carlisle Winery & Vineyards
6301 Starr Rd
Windsor, CA 95492
(707) 566-7700
www.carlislewinery.com

Pre-release pricing is valid only through August 2nd or until we run out of wine, whichever comes first. While we do our best to ensure wines offered are available throughout the entire pre-release period, they are not guaranteed and your offering may change if we begin to run out of wines. Since your order is not secured until payment is received, we recommend you do not delay in ordering.

2019 Grenache, Rossi Ranch, $39.50 ea.

2019 Petite Sirah, Palisades, $47.00 ea.

2019 Syrah, Papa’s Block, $39.50 ea.

2019 Syrah, Rosella’s, $39.50 ea.

2019 White Wine, The Derivative, $24.00 ea.

2019 Zinfandel, Dry Creek, $32.00 ea.

2019 Zinfandel, Limerick Lane, $47.00 ea.

2019 Zinfandel, Mancini Ranch, $40.00 ea.

2019 Zinfandel, Papera Ranch, $40.00 ea.

2019 Zinfandel, Pagani Ranch, $40.00 ea.

Order in. Love the Papera.

1 Like

The Grenache is the best CA Grenache I’ve ever had. I put it in a CdP tasting if top names and it finished very highly.

Adam Lee
Clarice Wine Company

I’d second this except… I’ve had a couple of Randall Grahm Grenache back in the day and I was stunned. One of them was $15…

I ordered Mancini, papera, PS and a few others.

Totally agree Adam! Carlisle and Bucklin grenache are my two faves from CA (though I have not tried the Sandlands yet but will be fixing that soon).

This is me also.
Sometimes I convince myself the Carlisle Vineyard is my fave but then I have another Papera and remember why I love it so. Awesome stuff.
FWIW- finished a 2016 Limerick Lane on Wed night after opening it the Sunday night before. Was quite heavy and powerful on Sunday but turned into a real beauty by Wed. I understand now why so many search out that bottle.

The Mancini is quickly becoming one of my favorites in Mike’s fabulous stable of Zins. And, The Derivative is flat-out wonderful for our palates. A must-buy each vintage.

Ed