Sojourn Fall Release - Save the Date Aug 24

I’m ready for these -

"Please mark your calendar now. We will be offering our Fall 2021 Wine Release starting August 24th! As a member of our mailing list, you have an exclusive opportunity to purchase these new wines for a limited time.

This release features our most exclusive small-lot bottlings of 2019 Pinot noir and Chardonnay from some of Sonoma’s most exceptional vineyards, including our 95 point rated Reuling and Riddle Vineyard Pinot noir wines. Allocations of our 96 point rated 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon from Oakville Ranch Vineyard will also be available.

Fall 2021 Wines

2019 Reuling Vineyard Pinot Noir - 95 Points
2019 Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir - 95 Points
2019 Ridgetop Vineyard Pinot Noir - 94 Points
2019 Wohler Vineyard Pinot Noir - 94 Points
2019 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir - 94 Points
2019 Reuling Vineyard Chardonnay - 93 Points
2019 Durell Vineyard Chardonnay - 94 Points
2018 Oakville Ranch Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon - 96 Points
2018 Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon - 94 Points"

What was up with the WS score of 89 for Ridgetop Pinot?? It has been one of my favs every year. The rest of the SV offerings came in at 92-94 points. Cheers!

Spring release went live this morning. I usually wait for Berserker Day but anyone buying?

Interesting that they released most of their SC-heavy Pinot lineup (sans Rodgers Creek, my favorite). I am inclined to keep this one mostly to Chard and Cab this year, tho the new Petaluma Gap bottling is intriguing…

Same, though Sojourn seems to give the BD deal to those who bought early and ask. I’ll save us both the hassle and wait a week.