MACDONALD - 2018 vintage release - 9/14/21

Mike was right - email just hit.

“Dear Friends and Family,

We are excited to announce that our 2018 MACDONALD Oakville Cabernet Sauvingon will be released on Tuesday, September 14th. Only 500 cases were produced. We will be sending the offer first to those who have previously purchased. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Best regards,

Graeme MacDonald and Alex MacDonald”

oh boy!

Good increase in production sizes compared to last year. Looking forward to this!

unfollow

If anyone has any extra bottles they can spare let me know, thanks

I’ll save the date for September 14th…2031 :wink:

It is encouraging to see the increased production and hopefully that only increases after that current fruit contract expires! Would love to try a bottle if someone for some reason has one to spare. Long shot I know…but you’ll be my best friend forever if you do! [cheers.gif]

I signed up in April 2018. The wait is going to be long.

If anyone lives in Portland and wants to share a bottle message me please!

My goldfish got its first allocation! He’s so excited! He’s been circling his Zalto bowl all day!

Someday…but not any day soon…

That’s about what 120 cases more then usual. Hopefully people off the waitlist will get some.

Can I pas on my waitlist spot to my children? It’s in the trust.

(ps my oldest is 3)

1 Like

There were 392 cases of the 2017 produced. I don’t know how they will choose to allocate the increase, but it could allow for more than 400 to get an offer if they dedicate it all to moving people off the wait list.

2 Likes

Make them an email and sign them up!

Waiting to order my annual allocation of Macdonald!

Or I can get mags [whistle.gif] [wink.gif] [cheers.gif]

Fingers crossed for mags.

Let’s try to keep this thread in Wine Talk on the new release. To those looking to buy (or sell), please take it to commerce corner.

Selfishly, I would love an increased allocation. 6 is a better number than 3.

3L or bust

With the increase in total cases produced, I am hoping for my first 6 bottle allocation. [cheers.gif]

I have waited long enough for this. pileon