Zachy’s progressive “sale”

Even if things hit the 40% off they’re still above ws low… :joy:. At 60% off maybe they’re an ok deal.

1 Like

You must be new here.

2 Likes

They had a couple decent deals earlier this summer.

I dunno. 2018 Smith Haut Lafitte @ $95.99 is not a bad deal. Someone thought so too, cause it’s gone now.

I got Valentini at like 40% off over the summer. Was a total random Z deal or something. But yeah, their sales are often more like-today is competitive pricing day.

I just opened their email and chuckled.
Then I started laughing my ass off.
For shits and giggles, I’ll wait for day 4.

[cheers.gif]

If you know what’s a good deal, then you can find the gems.

I got 16 trapet Chambertin mag for 499 and 17 af gros richebourg for 599. Not bad.

But then they may just not send you some of them, after you get your order in. And charge you the shipping price for all the bottles, including the ones they decided not to send you. And not bother to contact you to mention any of it, but just see if you remember and notice when you open the box months from now.

I’m never ordering from that place again.

If I ever told my wife that I got a “deal” for a $600 bottle of wine she would rightly hang me by my balls, and then strangle me with the credit card bill.

Just sayin.

5 Likes

Lol, much rather keep my balls and grab a “deal” sub $300.

As the kids say, nice flex! [berserker.gif]

Sorry it was 526 all in. Ws low is 599.

1 Like

So you can die quicker.

Really, we know you are rich. Do you need to spend all your time here reminding us?

The point of my post was to point out that there are occasionally deals there, mostly notably on that loss leader sale. I don’t think my purchase of 17 af gros Richebourg is especially high brow by WB standards.

Doubtful Mr. XX cases of Dom Perignon.

1 Like

why didn’t i get the email ? Am I on the full price only list ?

Ask Mich@el.

It should be on their website. I guess the 2000 LMHB will be a deal if it gets to 60% off.

For 3 bottles I can get a year’s worth of great wine.