WHY can't I see any links to WINEBID?

When I click on a link from this site to a WINEBID wine, I get this message:

The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours.

2016 ChĆ¢teau Haut-Brion Red Wine, Bordeaux Red Blends (Claret), Premier Cru (First Growth) | WineBid

[scratch.gif]

Wife hiring the hackers?

Your phone may be the problem. Works fine on desktop computer.

ā€œ2016 First Growth Collectorā€™s Setā€

Must be really nice. [grin.gif]

I get the same ā€œlink not currently activeā€ message Brian has- on my Mac laptop and iPhone. Never been able to access winebid links posted on here. And yes, I do have a WineBid account.

You need to buy a certain minimum.

I get it(same message) on iPhone, Macā€¦and I tried going through Chromeā€¦same.

I infected the WineBid servers, to keep you from bidding on wines which I like.

same issue, although not really a ā€˜problemā€™

On WineBid?
I only have a basic WineBid account, not one of their elevated tiers (Collector or Pro?). Wonder if that impacts our ability to click thru on the linksā€¦

No prob connecting from iPhone on Chrome or Safari.

$0.00 minimum.

I bought exactly that minimum last week for the first time in a couple of months!

Its been moved to their new storage facility. For a small fee you can obtain access.

[stirthepothal.gif]

This happened after September 21, when free storage during summer ended. [wow.gif]

I get the same message

Hi everyone,

Tess from WineBid here. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! The link posted above appears to be a link from one of our affiliate marketers.

I have been in touch with the originator of this link, and I am working on getting it updated ASAP.

Please donā€™t hesitate to reach out to me via direct message or at troche@winebid.com if you have any further questions.

A toast and fine wine to you!

1 Like

Hi folks, thanks for alerting us on this (although itā€™s still always better and faster to let us know directly by emailing me or email/call/chat with customer service). Without getting into too much detail, we determined that there was a code/tag conflict between some code/tags Berserkers uses on itā€™s site and code on our site. Nothing nefarious or even intended, just third party software conflicts between our two sites whenever a link was pasted into Berserkers, was redirecting to somewhere else. Weā€™ve got a temporary fix in place for now and will work with Todd to have a better permanent fix going forward. Thanks for all your patience and support.