Realm wish list.

Has anyone received word if their wish list requests were granted.

Nope not yet.

What did you guys wish for? I wished for some more
Tempest, including a mag.

Falstaff.

wish for 2 bard, 3 falstaff, and 1 moonracer

I got an extra falstaff this year, first time being allocated more than 1. Thought about asking for a mag.

I’d expect Bard and Moonracer wish lists are more likely to hit than Falstaff.

ya that definitely makes sense. I doubt I’ll even get one falstaff.

We are working through wish requests now and should have something to send out on Monday. Extra requests for The Bard and Tempest look good for nearly all. We will need to trim some Moonracer requests and it seems unlikely we will be able to grant any Falstaff requests. That’s the preliminary view but let’s see how the numbers unfold over the weekend.

I hate sending emails letting folks know we aren’t able to accommodate their full request, but I still think the wish request function serves as a valuable tool for each member to personalize their buying over time. I’m certainly open to feedback if some feel otherwise. The key element is over time – meaning we may not be able to offer exactly what you want today but we will evolve to get there with each subsequent release.

4 Likes

Thanks Scott for the information and transparency as usual.

Got the email this morning and received my entire wish list… but I only asked for Bard and Tempest.

Wished 1 Falstaff and no soup for me!

4 Tempest - one of the top new world Merlots, for sure.

got my 1 moonracer and 2 bard I wished for. Didn’t get any falstaff

agree

loved the tempest 2018! I could use a few more in the cellar.

Ditto

Pleased with my order and wish grant, wished for 2 tempest and 1 falstaff and was granted the tempest

Overall went with 6 bard, 8 tempest, 3 falstaff. Having to wait on moonracer as we are finishing our final year of fellowship this year

Fwiw usually Realm is very good about adjusting your allocation the following year to reflect your wish even if the wish isnt granted for this offering

Looking forward to the spring release

I will second this! Have personally seen it happen over several years, but it happens, well done Realm!

This was my fourth fall offer and after being able to twice previously wishlist but not receive Tempest I was allocated my first bottle this time. Last spring I received my fist To Kalon and Farella. The system in place seems very fair to me.

No Falstaff for me, but it’s only my second fall offering.