The Silvaner Revolution Will Not Be Televised...

Disclaimer - we did sell 30 of these custom bottles. We probably lost money due to the shipping, it is a labor of love.

This is about Silvaner and how young growers are taking this grape very seriously, similar to Aligote in Burgundy. It is a wonderful grape in the right hands that deserves more attention. Not to mention it is perfect for many difficult to pair dishes like Asparagus.

And for you music fans swipe through the IG post for a snippet of the long awaited Black Star album

Post below…

The ultimate wine compliment in our world is to be selected as THE “stage wine.”

It has been a long time since I had to make this very crucial decision.

So this one had to be beyond great.

@vomboden and I selected the 2020 Leipold Silvaner “Alte Reben” Bocksbeutel Jeroboam with original artwork by @ravingcave - a @sourcematerialwine exclusive!

The world would simply be a much better place with more Jeros of Silvaner!

The wine showed beautiful - mineral, acid, a refreshing greeness - overall a momentous wine!

Thank you @silvanerlover for this wine💥

And I buried the lede, swipe through if you want to see a snippet of the long awaited, forthcoming Black Star album🖤

Get off your couches - THE SILVANER REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED :tv::boom::tv::boom::tv::boom: