Vida Valiente

Anyone ever hear of Vida Valiente, a new project as Sam Kaplan as the winemaker? They have some good sources from what I see on the website.

”Vida Valiente’s other three sources are Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard in Oakville, High Ranch in Coombsville and another special St. Helena site that will be announced soon.“

It’s a new project w Hayes and Sam from Memento Mori and Hayes’s wife.

One of the owners is on my instagram (same as Memento Mori). I see their posts all the time. Looks good and pricey!

They release on Tuesday. Only 100-3 packs. I think 100 per bottle will be donated to a charity Hayes started. $250/btl

I will be a buyer for sure.

Sam has assured me that this release is stellar, and based on every single bottle of wine that I’ve ever had from Memento Mori, Vangone, Nine Suns, and MAXEM, well, he hasn’t let me down yet.

On another note, when their estate is fully built out in a couple years, it is going to set the standard up there…

1 Like

Picked up a three pack but passed on the magnum. Can’t wait to try one of these in a couple years.

Sam Kaplan is The Man…

I picked up a 3pk also, hopefully living up to the hype.

I’m curious as to what St Helena site they will be working with for this project.

He already makes a Las Piedras and Dr. Crane wine for MM, and I am blanking on what other vineyards at that level that they can purchase fruit from…

In for a 3 pack. Easy buy with SK as owner and winemaker. Not sure how or what this vintage has to offer but willing to jump in to support the new endeavor.

took a flyer 3 pack as well!