TN: 2012 José Michel & Fils Champagne Blanc de Blancs Brut Clos Saint Jean

• 2012 José Michel & Fils Champagne Blanc de Blancs Brut Clos Saint Jean - France, Champagne (10/14/2021)
    This is a guzzler champs here…before you know it, it’s GONE! Pretty little lieu dit vintage wine…dosage 9 g/l…it is bright and zesty yellow apple and fuzzy peach fruits…little sour skin bite to it, which I like…really refreshing and zesty with lemon citrus…nice calming wet bread dough mousse…little almond liqueur…really like the “salt on a ripe peach” salinity to sweet…lip smacking tartness makes you pucker with joy! Easy drinkin…no hard edges…not too sweet…pretty florals and lees…refreshing Champagne that won’t even make a dent, let alone tickle, your bank account! Fun wine! (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

2 Likes

I friggin LOVE this wine!!! I know it’s BdB…but it totally reminds me of a baby Cristal! It’s that good! champagne.gif

1 Like

Have you tried JM’s Pinot Meunier wines?

They save that if you can cellar them for 40 or 50 years, those Pinot Meuniers are the best champagnes in the bidness.

For those that care…this is back in stock @Envoyer for $39! HUGE qpr champs here! champagne.gif