AND IT BEGINS!! Planning for BerserkerDay 13 (Jan 27, 2022)

It is time to start planning for BerserkerDay 13, and let me introduce the concept by throwing down a hard truth…we’ve never been more prepared for any other BerserkerDay ever!

Thanks to the BerserkerDay Council (Patrick, Richard, Siun), their surveys (buyers and sellers) from last BerserkerDay, and the continuing work with NewbiePalooza, the BerserkerDay Crü (including Brig) is more prepared than we’ve ever been. Data, notes, reports, charts, countless conference calls, and a NewbiePalooza all have fed the bin for this next big event, so we can meet or exceed BerserkerDay 12’s incredible numbers, excitement, and fever.

There are a number of amazing ideas being proposed (from the Council and also in a separate thread for Monopole Crü members, who have some great ideas) and we look forward to presenting them all to you. Yes, the standard madness will be there, the dumping of offers in groups, the pegged listings from time to time, the auctions, the Grand Cru Crü previews, but also a whole slate of new and exciting additions to make this event even more exciting, and not just during the offer dumps, but all day.

I’m currently taking Newbies that were unable to participate in NewbiePalooza due to missing deadlines, and we will be vetting them carefully, and having Monopole Crü tasters writing notes for the community as we did for NewbiePalooza. If you have a worthy entry for BerserkerDay, please share it with me via PM or email (todd at wineberserkers.com)

We’ve learned a lot from talking with the sellers and buyers, and look forward to presenting you with Lucky Number 13 on January 27th, 2022.

champagne.gif

13 Likes

And sign up for Monopole Cru, or even Grand Cru y’all!! Seriously the best deal out there.

Monopole Cru is a killer deal. If any of you subscribe to any professional wine publication but not Grand Cru or Monopole Cru, serious consider signing up. I get way more than $100/yr of value from this board without any of the deals and perks offered by Todd (so much info shared, things learned, and new wines discovered). Then you add in the Berserker Day perks, NewbiePalooza preview and tastings, special Monopole Cru exclusive offers, and others perks Todd sprinkles throughout the year and it’s an insane value proposition. No brainer when when I think about it.

And you get to help keep the site going for all those rants. champagne.gif

3 Likes

And you were given the opportunity to be a taster for a winery that, surprisingly, didn’t show up for NewbiePalooza!!! #freewine

It’s free wine whether the winery participates or not. But if one is passionate about trying small producers and helping them grow, the taster perk is a serious value. Many got to taste some pretty interesting wines, some even got to taste 11 different wines.

Now I just need to remember how to plant the flag and remember where to post the placeholder? [cheers.gif]

1 Like

The Zoom (recorded, too) session on ‘how to’, tips and tricks, Q&A worked so well during NewbiePalooza we’ll definitely be doing it for BerserkerDay as well

#MeToo What a shame I drank 3 bottles over 5 days. < insert smiley face here >.

Good news, Dan and Rodrigo! Your notes will be posted for BerserkerDay instead, as he’s confirmed for the event, finally heard back.

Fine, fine… jeez!

Todd, you can thank Rodrigo. I upgraded from GCC.

And buy even more wine!!

well crap, now I have to come up with more new benefits!

1 Like

There are going to be events during the day to make sure your attention doesn’t waiver and your will is utterly broken. Just one more little purchase ….

I know folks are worried about being distracted by all those pesky jobs. So: I petitioned Congress to declare January 27th a national holiday. Here on out Lincoln and Washington officially will have been born on that day. YWVM.

3 Likes

Actually I’m more worried the group will get too large like GCC and then you’ll have to come up with the even more exclusive Leroy Cru that I’ll get sucked into for $1k/year…

That’s a good problem to have in my book. The more resources Todd has, the easier it is for him to coordinate and facilitate more benefits for GCC, MC and whatever new future tier is to come. Maybe a Barrel Selection or BS crew [snort.gif]

The quicker one joins, the sooner they enjoy the Monopole Cru benefits while the group is relatively small.

1 Like

Rodrigo, you should be getting a commission from Todd for additional monopole cru sales - like Guillermo, I just upgraded, and basically due to your posts [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Since it sounds like Joe Davis at Arcadian is winding things down I wish he’d offer the mother of all Berserker Day deals?

1 Like

Yeah, he’s played before.

Todd, is he on the private P M list for participants?

I just don’t want to be like a circling vulture. Well…

Already emailed him, we’ll see

Is there a preliminary list of participants available? Or does that only get announced just prior or on BD itself? Also, which one is the membership that gets early access? Is that the monopole?

That’s part of the mystery!!!

Grand Cru Crü members get a ‘preview’ day the day before, with the ability to purchase that day before from BerserkerBusiness members (only), so they get a sneak preview for sure.

1 Like