BerserkerDay 13 - Ride Sharing Matchmaker Thread (i.e. if anyone is looking to split offers)

Are you looking for that special Berserker to share your love - and split the bill - for BerserkerDay wines?

Post your location below and perhaps you’ll find a partner to go in on a few offers.

May be helpful to list turn ons and turn offs. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Perfect…

Boston… Wilmington MA to be exact.

Turn on…high spending limit on your CC

Turn off…I have to ask my SO before I buy this…

Anyone in the LA area (SFV)

1 Like

Anyone in South Florida?

Los Angeles Westside Area

1 Like

love this idea!

Upstate SC here!

Northwest, FL (Panhandle) here … 30A area

In atlanta and store at Vine Vault. Would consider splitting some things depending on offers.

neat idea, not sure anything will work out, but: West of Portland, 97106.

I am. Not sure though what and if I will be purchasing anything :man_shrugging:

1 Like

In St. Louis, Missouri, Webster/Glendale area. Enjoy mostly reds and sparklers but starting to dabble in whites among other varieties. WB has led me to try many outside of my comfort zone and it’s been fun.

What is this splitting and sharing that you speak of? I do not understand? :wink:

This sounds more like enabling

1 Like

Eric, I probably don’t buy as much on Berserker Day as many on this board, but if there’s a case lot of something we’re both interested in, I would split it with you.

1 Like

It seems like an opportunity to lose track of what’s going on, “accidently” spend more than you planned to, but with a convenient fall guy/gal to blame it on.

I think Brian Stotter is in the St Louis area.

2 Likes

I’m also based out of 97106, if you would like to split a case.

This guy right here. Located in Plantation

Any other North Alabama Berserkers (if they exist) feel free to message me.

Boulder, CO here (Denver area I suppose). I’m all about the reds but am branching out into sparkling wines lately. Will probably pass on chards and SBs. Let me know if there’s something you’d like to split!