BerserkerDay Buyer Survey - Buyer or Not, Please Help Us Keep it Berserk!

Every year, on the anniversary of the launch of Wine Berserkers, January 27th, the forum hosts BerserkerDay - this year with 120 winemakers and friends offering new wines and old favorites and other good stuff too. This year was the 13th BerserkerDay and feels like it was even more successful than last year!

BerserkerDay is powered by this amazing Berserker community and the opportunity to access tremendous deals and one-time offers. It really is the “Black Friday of Wine,” and a great way for us to support these small businesses. We want to make sure it just keeps getting Berserker!

Please take a few minutes to fill in the survey linked below and tell us about your BerserkerDay 13 - even if you didn’t buy anything. And drop a comment here with suggestions and thoughts after you finish the form.

BerserkerDay Survey

Thanks for helping us out,
The BerserkerDay Council
Patrick and Siun
and special thanks to Richard who has retired from the council – his great contributions will be missed!

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Thanks for getting us started Brian!

Done

1 Like

Done . I do think that for the number of bottles purchased question, one option should have been zero (not just 12 or less). I bought no wine .

1 Like

Done and dusted.

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Done

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how many surveys get turned in. Keep us posted!

1 Like

We definitely will Larry - last year we had hundreds of responses and then shared a full report. It was so helpful an let us share best practices with the sellers we buddied up with so their offers matched what Berserkers want to see.

Done

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Done!

In case anyone else hits this - I got stuck in an endless loop, where clicking “Next” just took me back to the same page over and over. What fixed it was clicking “Back”, then “Next” again.

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done. Excited to see the results. Big thanks to the Berserker Day counsel and all involved in making this amazing event happen

2 Likes

Same here

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Sorry about that … we tested but will check again.

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like