TN: JosePastor Natural Pais Chile '19....(short/boring)

Tried this last night w/ Susan:

1. TocaTierra Thomas Parayre Macarena del Rio UvaPais/Negra Corriente Huechupin D.O. Valle del Itata VinoTinto (15%; LLauradorWines/Fairfax/CA; JosePastorSelections.com) Agricola Macatho/SanNicolas/Nuble/Chile 2019: Med.color w/ slight bricking; rather earthy/loamy/dusty/mushroomy rather unclean/natty/bit mousey slight oxidative slight cranberry little fruit rather unattractive coarse/rustic nose; bit soft quite sour no frut earthy/loamy/compost pile quite unclean/Kansas outhouse rather natty/bit mousey flavor w/ modest rough/coarse tannins; long quite sour/harsh/unpleasant unclean/natty/Kansas outhouse/bit mousey finish w/ some coarse tannins & strong wet-dog fur aftertaste; combines all the worst aspects of SouthernHemisphere & natural wines; pretty much undrinkable & offers zero pleasure; the wet dog fur aftertaste dominates after sitting out overnight; no character of Mission grape I can identify. $28.00 (KK)

A wee BloodyPulpit:

1. I generally like most of the JosePastor wines I try. But the LLauradorSlctns wines are the natural wines arm of JosePastor. They have consistently been some of the worst natural wines I’ve tried. Time after time. That said, this wine was not the worst of those wines I’ve tried. Just offers up no pleasure & near undrinkable.
    Tom