Artevino Wine Fridge Repair in OC

I have a Artevino 230 bottle wine fridge that was moved in our kitchen renovation and once put back in it’s place does not work. We check the outlet and the cord. Does anyone have a recommendation for a wine fridge repair person/service in Orange County?

Thanks

I have two Artevinos and one of them has recently stopped keeping temp. I also live in OC. Did you end up finding someone to repair? Thank you.

The guys I had used for a long time seem to be off the grid now, but I asked around and got a referral to Andrew Roach of Andros Appliance Repair in Placentia last year, and he did a maintenance/repair visit for us and it seemed to go well.

(714) 253-3838 is the number I have.

Finding wine cabinet repair people is a tough thing. I’m always nervous about it.

@Roy_C
@Matt_G

2 Likes

FYI I don’t have an Artevino specifically, but I have a Vinotemp and a custom split system cabinet from a (deservedly) defunct company called Grotto Cellars.

Why wouldn’t a general refrigerator repair company work on a wine refrigerator? It seems to me to be less complex?

It’s a great question. But anytime I’ve just called a general appliance or air conditioning repair place, they’ve said no.

Not sure if others have had the same experience or not

Are the artevinos thermoelectric vs compressor? That could be the reason why your regular refrigerator repair guy won’t service it.