Please rank these cabs

I have an opportunity to buy these cabs … I have very few in my collection, so I can use some help.

1. FREEMARK ABBEY BOSCHÉ CABERNET SAUVIGNON (2017)
  2. FREEMARK ABBEY SYCAMORE CABERNET SAUVIGNON (2016)
  3. FREEMARK ABBEY SPRING MOUNTAIN CABERNET SAUVIGNON (2016)
  4. FREEMARK ABBEY OAKVILLE CABERNET SAUVIGNON (2016)
  5. ANAKOTA HELENA MONTANA CABERNET SAUVIGNON (2018)
    6.ANAKOTA HELENA DAKOTA CABERNET SAUVIGNON (2018)
  6. MT. BRAVE MT. VEEDER CABERNET SAUVIGNON (2016)
  7. STONESTREET ROCKFALL CABERNET SAUVIGNON (2017)

TIA

I can’t rank them because I have not had all of them, but I cannot speak highly enough of the Mt. Brave. I would buy that all day, every day if the price is right. And I have had the Mt. Brave side-by-side with several Anakota’s and have always preferred the Mt. Brave. Unless their style has changed, most Freemark Abbey Cabs need a lot of time. Enjoy!

Yes, buy that Mt. Brave Mt. Veeder.

Mt. BRAVE first, then any 2016s, then 2018s, then 2017s.

That’s pretty much where my head goes (unless he’s looking to lay them down long-term, at which point I’d put 2018 ahead of 2016). Although I’d probably go Mt. Brave, Anakota, then by vintage.

Another vote for the Mt Brave. To echos others the Cab is an consistently amazing value.
I’ve found it is almost always the best value on most wine lists at restaurants if it’s listed.

Thank you for all the input.

Mt Brave was a standout among the Napa Cabs at Wine Spectator Grand Tour in Vegas earlier this month.

Wow, I’ve never even heard of Mt Brave. There are always new things to learn in the world of wine.

I just had a number of Anakota bottles last night - leftovers from the Taste of Sonoma (the overnight 1/2 full bottles made a huge difference, as all of the wines tasted pretty primary/forward on day one when I had a sip…). The '15 Montana was drinking great, velvety and superb balance. The '18 Montana was the shining star, with several additional layers of high-toned blueberry fruit that were delicious and quite special…this one will age for a long time. The '18 Knights Valley was also tasty, just not as complex as the Montana’s.

And here’s the “insider” background story on Mt. Brave. The brand was conceived in 2011 after Jess Jackson bought the Mt. Veeder vineyards of Chateau Potelle. Chris Carpenter, the extraordinary winemaker at Cardinale and Lokoya, saw the opportunity to make some great vino here, but we needed a new brand name. Several smart folks figured out that there was a great opportunity for a well-made <$30 Napa mountain cab, and we could make sizable quantities to fill that niche. The Marketing team (I think) came up with a novel concept (“Let’s create a Mt. Brave!” Why not?) and thus the brand was born. Initial prototypes confirmed the quality of the vino, and Mt. Brave was off to the races, with great reception in the trade.
One problem - the critic scores were too good…Mt. Brave was getting mid-90’s from a variety of critics, so in typical Jackson fashion, they started pushing up the price…$45…then $55…then $75…and beyond. Chris kept making great wine, and it was ever-improving as the team had more time in the vineyard and cellar…and that’s how we get to yet another very pricey Napa mountain Cab. BTW, the other varietals he also labels under Mt. Brave (a Malbec and a Merlot, methinks) are excellent wines as well.