2020 Fingers Crossed

Anyone received the Save The Date yet? Does anyone know more about these? There is a Rose this time, but unsure it will be worth the entry fee. Thank you.

3 Likes

I was considering passing, until I read the paper mailerā€¦

600 bottles of the rose made (100 cases). The mailer said they make it every year but donā€™t release it unless itā€™s to their standards. 33.33ā€¦% grenache, mourvedre, syrah barrel fermented, and says itā€™s more like a ā€˜light redā€™.
Regular allocation is 2/2/2 grenache, syrah, white. Since the first order placed itā€™s my favorite box of wine to unpackage.

A double meaning in this post, intended or not.

1 Like

Please explain . . .

3 Likes

50 cases - if we are talking standard 12 bottle cases . . .

Cheers.

2 Likes

8/25 for me. First come first served.
My first order so Iā€™ll be ordering as quickly as I can.
Mixed 6 pack is $684 +shipping.

100 six-bottle wooden boxes.

1 Like

quite compelling story and wine descriptions, they sound right in my wheelhouse.

sounds like it is similar to the Andremily Rose, light Red or heavy Rose

1 Like

A standard case is whatever it comes in, 6/750, 3/750 1/750ā€¦a 9L case is what you are referring to as 12/750.

1 Like

Will likely grab one box although Iā€™ll likely be allocated two. Gonna grab the rose also. Iā€™ve got everything heā€™s released

Iā€™ll probably do the same David. Will be gunning for the rose as well [cheers.gif]

2 Likes

The reds are good but the whites are my favorite. Iā€™m on the fence for rose. I am down to trade my reds for whites though.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only opened two Fingers Crossed so far, but I was really impressed with both. I think itā€™s very interesting how they are mixing Chardonnay into the reds this year. While unconventional (as far as Iā€™m aware), I trust they know what theyā€™re doing. Iā€™m also not a fan of still rose at all, but Iā€™m admittedly intrigued with these. I donā€™t know if I neeeed 6 bottle of Rose, but I guess Iā€™ll see what the price is.

Same-A 3 pack would be all I would be interested inā€¦ I think my threshold would be less than 100 per bottle

1 Like

He does mention in letter if you get it to share it!
Iā€™m expecting $360 per 6 but after shipping probably $75 per bottle.

2 Likes

Disappointed to hear all the interested in the rose, guess I better have my fingers ready to type fast. Definitely plan on trying to snag a 6pack.

I misread the flyer, didnā€™t have my glasses on, thought it was $1720 per 6-pack but itā€™s 1,720 made. Was thinking thatā€™s a serious bump from previous release!

I donā€™t think we know for sure it is Chardonnay. I know it says ā€œwhite wineā€ (which could be referencing actual portions of their White Wine), but I know Manfred will say ā€œwhite wineā€ in his letters but expand on it by breaking down what white wine (petit manseng, marsanne, etc). It would be quite interesting if itā€™s actually Chardonnayā€¦

1 Like