"Cult Cabernet" Wine Offering

Just got this unsolicited email:

“Hi William,

You don’t know us, but we know you. We know that you enjoy boutique, handcrafted wines that respect your pocketbook without compromising quality. We’ve created this wine with you in mind.

CULT Cabernet Sauvignon is a Napa Valley wine without the hefty price tag. It’s everything you love in a hard-to-find wine: limited production, amazing sun-kissed soil, fruit forward with a long, long, long finish. Add bright notes of cherry and currant integrated with soft tannins and you’ve got yourself a stand out wine. They say we’re crazy but we think you’re ready.

This is your exclusive invitation to purchase. Order before 7/20/2010 to ensure your full allotment. After this time, we can not guarantee inventory or placement. Orders of 6 bottles or more will automatically enroll you as a Priority Member to make you eligible for further exclusive invitations and offers.

The best $25 you’ll ever spend. ORDER HERE.

To get started on an allocation, click on the link above or email cab@thecultwine.com. We’ll ship via Air to ensure that your wine stays nice and cool.”

http://www.thecultwine.com/Cult/Cult.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wonder how they know who I am and what I like?

Make sure to look at the “followers”.

Lucky you got on the list eh?

I think I just got convinced NOT to order my NExt of Kyn.

Beau Vigne just released a wine of the same name.

Not only am I slightly confused, I probably could not want this wine any less after looking at the pics of the ‘followers’. This is ridiculous…

No kidding. Trying a bit too hard there with a joke that isn’t funny.

Paging Ken…oh Ke-en!

geez… at least hold the stupid little glass by the stem and make it look slightly believable…

WOW…I was curious until I saw those pictures…underage drinking and cougars apparently match up well with the “cult”

You’re just jealous cause they didn’t invite you to the San Mateo gig. neener

Actually, I think you just mentioned their only two selling points. [wink.gif]

There is a dude in one of the pics that looks suspiciously like you Chris… [pwn.gif]

Apparently it pairs well with oysters!

The morons don’t even have a clue. YOU don’t even know who YOU are. [smileyvault-ban.gif]

Funny as hell! [snort.gif]

http://www.thecultwine.com/Cult/Followers.html#33" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Love the guy drinking a beer!

I love that everyone is dressed in black minus one or two people

Hmmmm…wonder where Manlin is?

And sunglasses are part of the uniform.

Bill you are a lucky dude to be chosen for this fine offer- please report back after you pick up a case…

I wonder how they knew Tex would fit right in [snort.gif]