Cayuse Futures Day today

Anyone else other than the regular Cayuse-heads (Jared, Darren) jump on the keyboard at 9 am today?

flirtysmile

Anyone get anything new or get their (gasp) allocation cut?

I won’t find out until I get home. No rush on an allocation, (vs first come first serve) system

I got the same allocation as last year and hope the wish list comes in!

I received the same allocation as last year (Armada, Cailloux, Impulsivo). I doubt there will be many wish list requests granted with the possible exception of GOK. Prices are $5 higher than last year. Plan on attending the April 2011 release party to finally taste through the whole line-up.

I finally made the list in the spring and got some of the leftover G.O.K. from the last offering. The G.O.K. is all that I was offered this time around too.
[cry.gif]

Same as last year with no cuts. Wishlisting a few.

Scott…whatcha wishlisting?

[worship.gif] You mean besides 2005 Neutral Barrel? [rofl.gif]

I’ve never asked for one of your fav’s, Widowmaker, so that and Flying Pig for new stuff, extra of all the others. We will see what hits.

fyi - if you don’t wish list, it won’t be offered. That isn’t to say you will get your WL, but at least my WL from last year carried over to my WL for this year too so hopefully it is inching upwards.

It’s a simple system on the consumer end, the default is that you’re allocated the same as you bought the previous year. If you wish-listed something and got it, you’ll be offered it the next year. If you didn’t order your allocation, you won’t be offered those wines the next year. Obviously, disasters in the vineyard may alter this system, and I don’t recall how they treat new wines. But it’s a pretty predictable system.

-Al

Yes, I have wish listed everything. Thanks for the info though. [cheers.gif]

Got the same 9 bottles I have been allocated the last 2 vintages. Wishlisted BF & FP. Planning on the April release soiree too!

Hope to see you there…always a fun and crazy weekend!

Following the trend, same as last year with my wish list request of the Armada now becoming part of my allocation, works for me. Would like to sneek a Widowmaker in there though.

I know that nothing is for certain, but does anyone have an idea of how long before I can expect to get something more than the G.O.K. Grenache? I’m patient…just curious. Two consecutive offerings? Three?

I feel your pain, Chris. I’m in the same boat. I view it as something is better than nothing. I have to!

Do they let anyone in here? neener

In for my entire allocation (duh!) which consists of Cailloux, Impulsivo and GOK. Wishlisted BF for 3rd year in a row, but I’m not very optimistic as the mailer indicated that BF and FP are really limited this go around. For those only getting GOK, don’t feel too bad, IMO it was the best wine I tasted at the open house other than BF. (Oh yeah and that neutral barrel 05 Cailloux [berserker.gif] ).

I really need to stop procrastinating on the planning for next April…

ok. finally logged in and have same as last year.

For those looking for wish list salvation… I have to say that it was a LOT easier a few years back to get increases… the last two years have been more challenging…

They are smart cookies… instead of giving me more armada last year they added some n00bs to the list with armada. They are looking at not putting all eggs in one basket.

Order placed…although I can’t believe I will not take possesion of these wines until April of 2012. Christophe needs to name one of his wines “Cash Cow”.

Tom

This actually upset me a bit last year as I did not get wishlisted Armada.