Pending deliveries… withdrawal?

I was playing around in CT last night and I noticed that I have one pending delivery still outstanding which is being delivered today. For a second I felt a sigh of relief but then I felt a bit anxious to go out and buy some more wine!! I can’t remember the last time I had zero pending deliveries but this will be the case today after Fed Ex drops of a few bottles to me at work.

Looks like I need to do some shopping this weekend!
[berserker.gif]

Man oh man, wanna buy some of my pendings from me! I have plenty!

Got any 03 BDX still on pre-arrival? [wow.gif]

Maybe I will buy one bottle of 08 BDX from PC, that should cover my pending deliveries fix for the next 5 years minimum!

haha, yup my 03 Clerc Milan is still pending! Unreal! [diablo.gif] [diablo.gif] [diablo.gif] [diablo.gif]

I have 2 pending deliveries and after that it will probably be my first time with 0 pending also, i’m excited about that though as I really need to stop buying for awhile. [rofl.gif]

My pending deliveries are probably at a 3-year low. After I receive 5 bottles from a CC purchase I will be down to 4 bottles of Schrader that won’t be delivered until November. I couldn’t be happier, though, b/c there are 8 cases on my cellar floor with no where to go. A couple of planned home improvement projects will basically bring the wine budget to near zero so fortunately I am well stocked for a while.

I’m just happy to have my Pending Deliveries all on one page. This is the first time in my CT history that’s happened. Lots of stuff from PC and Garagiste still pending.

I have 55 cases pending, but most of it is 06’s and 07’s (Sauternes). I shut down all incoming’s about 3 weeks ago when it became too warm to ship in this part of the country.

Now, I just need to drink enough to make room for those over the next few years.

I wish I had withdrawals!! How about buyer’s remorse? (love the wines, just have too much!)

Chris

I have some stuff that is supposed to come from Garagiste still… If they don’t ship by end of spring season i am canceling my orders.

You have nearly 600 bottles of dessert wine on the way? [wow.gif]

Having no pending deliveries is a good thing for me right now. I did a quick count last weekend - I managed to stuff 305 bottles in a Vinotemp that was advertised to hold only 280!

Relief is on the way though - I was calling off-site storage places yesterday and should have a locker by the end of the month. [berserker.gif]

I just have 17 bottles of Sea Smoke pending… [good.gif]

I got 24 pending. Almost a case from Garagiste, Some 07-08 Ridge Monte Bello Futures and 3 bottles from my Jaffurs Club Shipment which I’m picking up next week.

Very impressive!! I can’t imagine you can get to all of them easily, though.

Much of their offerings are made before in warehouse. Have you checked that they have full cases for you in house on OARS?

Not too bad - I used the bulk storage on top of the unit to stack like bottles that I have in quantity. All singles/doubles are below in the individual racking (double deep). And I’m only slightly worried that the unit is a bit too top heavy… [foilhat.gif]

Well i just broke my promise and ordered more wine as the Copain summer mailer just hit.

No way!! The Sauternes just referred to 07. Thought I had to be clear about that before people started ripping me for buying 07 futures in the red wines. I still have a bunch of 05’s outstanding too (Grrrrr!!)

So it looks like I lasted two days. Had to pick up some 07 Carlisle Papa’s because after that WS score, it will be long gone from the marketplace soon.

PS. K&L has these at $42 per, limit two per customer and only 7 bottles left.

that would be cool if I could have full confidence in OARS. In the past I have had wine that has been delivered that still shows “Pre-Arrival” on OARS. It leaves me doubting the status on the wines. Everything i ordered said it would ship in the spring of 09… Currently only 2 cases. Last year it got away from me and I ended up ordering 16 cases… most of it has been pretty good; only a few clunkers.