Rhys Spring 2011 Offer is LIVE

Hopefully I’m jumping the gun, but I checked my account early this AM and saw that the spring release was coming on Jan 25th (knew that). Just checked back in (9 AM) and got “Spring 2011 release is now sold out”

Did I miss something? Maybe this is a non-confrontational way to tell me I’m not being offered anything this go round?

Yeah it sold out pretty quick, as expected. I got my full allocation in though…

[snort.gif]

J/K - you gotta wait for the email to come out first.

Also keep in mind that Rhys is not on a first-come, first-served basis. They have an open window for you to come claim your allocation, after which wish listers and maybe waiters (I can’t recall) get allocated what wasn’t claimed. It takes the stress out of having to be there the moment the allocation is released and also means that they can send the mail when they are ready and not cause issues for folks that might have limited times of the day that they can check in and order.

I assume the sold out message is just the software’s way of indicating that there’s nothing for you to order yet.

Cheers,
fred

Rhys is today? [scratch.gif]
[tease.gif]

Sorry for the misleading message.
Our email will go out and the store will open around 9-10am PT today.

scared me–relieved now!
alan

Whew! I was worried!

which is a polite way of saying “jesus people, just reeeeelax!” [cheers.gif]

Is Rhys guaranteed allocation or first come first serve? Would like to be able to buy if I get an allocation but will be away from a computer all afternoon…

I did indeed jump the gun. Irrational exuberance on my part…

Now getting “Our Spring 2011 Release will be available shortly”

thanks for clarifying Kevin

"Allocations for these wines will be available until February 12th. Please mark your calendar and look for an email from us on Tuesday, January 25th!’

From the email of last week.

Ethan,
We will reserve the wines until Feb 12th so there is plenty of time to order.

[cheers.gif] [welldone.gif] [winner.gif]

We sound like heroin addicts waiting for the methadone clinic to open

Funny, Cary, but true.

I NEED MY FIX DAMNIT [basic-smile.gif]

riedel makes a nice syringe set.

Allocations are up!

Rhys is open for business!!! Let the credit card charges begin!!!

This is only my fourth allocation, and I’m a “small baller” compared to most of you “ballers,” but I got offered everything but Skyline & Swan which are out of my price range anyway (makes me feel better to justify it that way).
flirtysmile

Bearwallow = 3
Horseshoe PN = 3
Skyline Syrah = 4
SC = 12