It's Friday night - what are you drinking?

What happened to the what are you drinking thread? … let’s start a new one…

Just opened an 01 Vieux Chateau Certan… About to start prepping some filet mignon with brandy peppercorn sauce… [cheers.gif]

2006 WS Riverblock, having just spent the kid’s college fund on the release thought I better drown my winter mailer misery…they just keep coming and coming and coming…

Rolf Binder Halliwell 2006
Barossa Valley
(70% Shiraz, 30% Grenache)

later, we’ll probably finish off a bottle of

Golfo 8 L.2005

'07 Big Basin “Coastview” Syrah

Friday sauce and pasta with a 2005 Pax Majik vineyard, Sonoma Coast- 12.0% alc. Loads of beef blood, rusty iron, dark fruit, medium body, and bright acid to carry the olive and saline flavors. Very elegant style from Pax. Reminds me of the Wind Gap style. Me likey! [welldone.gif]

http://www.wineberserkers.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39621" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2000 Smith Haut Laffite Blanc - this with our Thai food take-out

2007 Copain Wentzel (AV) - this is on deck once we get the spice smoothed out

Been a tough week of wine buying, have to settle down and clear some room for the new arrivals!

(Mr Saxon posted a furry animal that scared me in the other thread. So i’m posting in this one!)

Oops… merge please… newhere

2007 Siduri Sonoma Sumthin or other. Big night in.

Had lots of beer Friday after work from 4:30pm to 1:30am at a sports bar. Lots of fun, but no wine.

2007 Coudoulet de Beaucastel, quite tasty, bit woodsy.

2005 Andrew Will Two Blondes

In honor of Berserkerday, I’m revisiting the 2005 Trailblazer Syrah from PB Hein. Not too shabby, Blabby

2006 Novy RRV Syrah.

Very Nice.

Monte

I have the 07 of that sitting around here somewhere…

I’m doin’ the 06 Griffins, the anti-12%. Me likey some ol’ school Pax-stylee!

2003 August West Rosella’s - really nice!

2006 Royal Tokaji Wine Co. Furmint Tokaji

A shop here is selling these for about $10, wanted to see if I want more. And I do.

Catoctin Creek Roundstone Rye…small batch organic whiskey from Loudoun County, VA

2004 Rhys Alesia Sonoma Coast Pinot. Nice bottle :slight_smile: