LastBottleWines.com (Last Bottle Wines) Deal Discussion Thread (Part 1)

There have been several lastbottlewines.com threads, so I thought it would be good to create one overall thread for discussion about the LastBottleWines deals similar to the Garagiste thread. Excellent deals so far!

Here’s my referral link if you haven’t signed up yet (I get a credit, so do you):

LastBottleWines.com

4 Likes

Well, dammit. I got the email with the contest results, got the Heitz Cab email, nothing since. Assumed no new offers yet. But now I see Pahlmeyer on offer that I knew nothing about. And the site claims it’s never heard of my registered email address, so apparently I ceased to exist. Reregistering.
So what else did I miss?? [head-bang.gif] [swearing.gif]

I think the only other wine offered was a 2000 Mayacamas Cabernet.

1 Like

Might I suggest this thread gets renamed to the actual site name? LastBottleWines.com as LastBottle.com is a parked domain.

BTW, could be an expensive site for me.

1 Like

3 offers I know of. The Mayacamas, the 2004 Montrose for $40 and the current 2006 Pahlmeyer Red for $65.

I’ve been emailing with Corey Wagner - they’re having a few glitches with the website that they’re working on

Having the same experience as we speak. Sent an email and got a superfast reply from Cory Wagner that they are dealing with the glitch. Impressed both with level of communications and the offers thus far.

So far there has been:

2001 Heitz Cabernet Sauvignon Martha’s Vineyard $79
2000 Mayacamas Cabernet Sauvignon $37
2004 Montrose $42
2006 Pahlmeyer Red $65

Thanks for all the interest everyone! We are sorting through a few website issues and hope to have them all fixed today. I will start sending out emails again shortly. No one has been dropped from the list, we just didn’t want to draw extra traffic today to the website since it wasn’t working properly.

1 Like

Cory - looks like the registration process isn’t functioning right now. Just an FYI

i went ahead and reregistered, so far so good. didn’t purchase anything yet though.

+1 although shipping costs seemed reasonable and I like the variety of shipping choices. I already have some of the Pahlmeyer in my cellar (wish I had paid this price) but I am tempted to buy more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steve,

Do you like the Tapatalk?

1 Like

i laughed out loud when i read parkers note:
"meaty aromas interwoven with melted asphalt,"

Nick,

I do like Tapatalk. I use it to read this forum about 95+% of the time. I find it easier to look at what posts have been made since I last visited the site.

Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it is a shame that you have to click through to the website in order to see the price.

Man, I had 2 of the Pahlmeyers in my baskets and BAMMM! Gone. Too bad, I really love that one…

Only one I saw was the Heitz?

Cory, Here’s a recco: If there is something in the cart, it should remain for 3 minutes, aka Lot18. It takes time to check out.
Just a thought…
I hate losing stuff in my cart.

Hi Mike. We had gone back and forth with that option but we ran into a few problems since we only have one wine at a time and the website moves to the next when it sells out. Sorry you missed out on the Pahlmeyer but I think we should have something to your liking in the next few days. [cheers.gif]