• Chamapgne is my favorite type of wine
  • Chamapgne is one of my favorite types of wine
  • I really like Champagne but its not one of my favorites
  • I think Champagne is good but I don’t drink it or think about it very much
  • Im indifferent about Champagne
  • I do not like Champagne

0 voters

What is your relationship to Champagne?

Fix the spelling in the first two options and I’ll vote neener .

It’s my favorite, red burgundy #2.

I’m discovering I really like champagne but can’t afford to drink it on a regular basis. Cheaper sparklers have to fill the void.

Will it invalidate the votes that are already there?

Not a Champagne fan. It’s okay. I’ve had some very interesting and enjoyable ones, but one glass is more than sufficient for me.

Intimate.

Second cousin once removed

Right now sparklers & champagne make up about 10% of my cellar, hoping to slowly increase that over the next few years.

I “really like Champagne” but I am rarely willing to pay for it and thus “don’t think about it or drink it very much” which I think amounts to a state of “indifference.”

I am open to a new relationship with Champagne, but I don’t deserve one. Maybe someday I’ll have a breakthrough wine. [cheers.gif]

With few exceptions I buy them as I want to drink them. I should start cellaring some.

Aged Champagne can be sublime. '76 Taittinger = wine of my life so far.

Love it and think it offers tremendous value.

Long distance relationship, except for a few I keep locked up in the dungeon.

Wallet emptying.

While it’s not my favorite type of wine (Red Burg and German Riesling view for the top spot), if I was exiled to the desert island and could only take one kind of wine it would be Champagne. It’s so versatile (and delicious) that I could not go without it.

I really like Champagne. It is up there with Burgundy, Piedmont and Northern Rhone in terms of what I most enjoy.

I named my daughter Camille… after Camile Saves… a wine that my wife and I drank an in inordinate amounts back in the day.

I own more champagne than any other region. Bordeaux is second followed by Piedmont

Please pour me some more, I love the stuff!

After Burgundy, probably my favorite wine.

Cheers,
-Robert

+1.

With the next being Red Burgundy.