Congratulations John And Kimberly Cabot

Per John’s tweet and post on Facebook:

The 07 Klamath Cuvee was just named the best buy for 2011 by Wine and Spirits Magazine. It was a blind tasting of 800 wines that were $20 and under from California.

+1 way to go guys!!

Very cool

Very good news! Congratulations John and Kimberly. You make wonderful wine, and the honor well deserved . . .

Congrats! Keep up the good work, always new heights to scale.

Great news! Let’s hope this vintage is not harmed by the rain!

When is the next release?

Thanks guys. Kimberly and I are really stoked.

The mailer is going out the end of next week. We were just waiting for some of your credit cards to recover… newhere

Good call, what’s being released?

Congratulations and High Five to both of you!!! Fantastic news :slight_smile:

The 2010 Pinot Noir- Nash Mill, Anderson Valley, 2010 Chard(12.5% alc, no malo)Ishi Pishi Ranch, the 09 Kimberly’s, 09 Humboldt Syrah, 09 Tributary (60%ZIn, 40% Syrah). We’ll also add the late release 07 Reed’s Syrah and Kimberly’s Syrah.

Pinot and chard, very interesting!!!

my cc just wept again

Congrats!

Congrats guys!!!

Great folks, great wines.

Congrats guys. I get excited just thinking about Cabot syrah.

Thank you, it does feel good to have the wines acknowledged. I cracked a bottle of the 07 Klamath Cuvee last night to celebrate and it was even better than I remembered it. It is hitting it’s stride. So, if you have a bottle, crack it open and let me know what you think. [cheers.gif]

Nice going Kimberly & John. Nice to see more Humboldt wines getting well deserved recognition.