Carlisle Up 1/18

Looks like Mike has pushed up his release date (website)

Wants to get in before Berserker Day no doubt!

The power of WB…

I’m still on the waiting list (signed up July 9, 2009), but I did get an email giving me a login number and password. I don’t know if everyone on the waiting list is getting one, or if that is some indication that I’m getting closer to the end of the tunnel.

Fortunately, a local store has a few Carlisles in stock at roughly release price off and on during the year, plus they are pretty available and reasonably priced on some auction sites, so I’ve had enough to tide me over.

hmm…nothing yet. I will wait patiently (or attempt to).

Must be karma - drinking an '06 Carlisle Vyd. zin tonight.

09 Palisades Petite for me!

I got the same notice. I kind of read between the lines that if it wasnt such a small production we would have an allocation. The end is near…

Drinking the '07 Carlisle Vineyard Zin. Stunning wine that puts me in the mood for more Carlisle.

Same thing - boy was that cruel. Opening on an iPhone I saw the login/password at the bottom and thought I had made the list (before reading the actual email).

I can never remember what is in this release – anyone? Either way, I love me some Carlisle and can’t wait to hit this.

The Release Letter is up. Here are the wines:

2010 Sonoma Valley “Compagni Portis” White Wine
2010 Napa Valley “Palisades Vineyard” Petite Sirah
2010 Russian River Valley “Papa’s Block” Syrah
2010 Santa Lucia Highlands “Sierra Mar Vineyard” Syrah
2010 Sonoma County “Three Birds” Red Wine
2010 Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel
2010 Russian River Valley “Fanucchi Wood Road Vineyard” Zinfandel
2010 Sonoma County Zinfandel
2010 Sonoma Valley “Pagani Ranch” Zinfandel
2010 Sonoma Valley “Rossi Ranch” Zinfandel

Mstockley – Thanks! Looking forward to (hopefully) trying a few new things. The next bad Carlisle I have will be the first.

Did a release email come out on this?

I got in on the waiting list offer of unclaimed wine during the fall release last year and it was supposed to move me up to the mailing list. But no email yet. I’m checking with Mike but thought I would ask here as well since this board helped me find Carlisle in the first place! Maybe it comes in waves like other places?

Cheers

If anyone is a first-time offeree, please post when you first signed up. I’m curious to get a sense of how far out I am (I signed up July 2009).

The website says the email will be sent tomorrow, 1/18. If you don’t get one …then maybe check with Mike.
[cheers.gif]

Thanks, Mark. Where do you see the release letter on Mike’s website?

Go to the summer pre-release email, click on here (after “To automatically login and order, simply click”), then click here in “If you’d like to view the most recent pre-release letter again, please click here.”

No email for me yet, hopefully I get it today

Good detective work there! [welldone.gif]