I have neither wine, nor glasses, what to do?

Classy, no?

Terrifying
It’s good that you were wearing gloves so as not to leave fingerprints

I used to see these a lot on my old commuter train, usually more at 6pm than 6am.

I can’t believe one of those Kardashian girls isn’t endorsing this fine product.

It could be the diamond in the rough.

Give it a try and post the tn’s

I don’t think this product is aimed at most berserkers.

Hell I think it’s classy. I mean who wants to drink straight from the bottle [shock.gif]

Jeez…looks like my wife pours their Chardonnay for them.
She can fit a mag into two standard glasses easy.

Is that a twist off?

Err, why no, its the latest, aluminum foil pull tab. All the rage in Pensyltucky.

what? No straws?
alanq

You know what, guys and gals? I honestly have no problem with and even think items like this, Copa de Vino, wine in cans, wine in tetrapaks, wine in kegs and even wine in bag in a boxes are all very cool ideas.

The problem I have with them is the recycled urine that passes as wine that is put in them that confounds me. I mean, you go through all the trouble of researching, developing and patenting a cool idea for making wine more portable which couldn’t have been cheap and you’re obviously a wine lover or in the business or even both.

So after all that expense, research, and time you finally make a successful invention and you put crap wine in it? What a complete waste! [cry.gif] Personally , if they ever made any of these filled with something I’d enjoy drinking such as icewine, Sauternes, sherry, Amarone, Coteaux du Layon, Spatlese, late harvest, Auslese or the like… I’d snap them up in a heartbeat. [drinkers.gif]

go to the section with Burgundy glasses.

What I would worry about is spilling. That is a full glass and you have to tear off the lid. It’s gonna go all over the place.

Real Berserkers suck spilled wine out of the carpet!

+1

This is probably aimed at people who might go on picnics/camping/concerts who don’t want to carry (break) real wine glasses. I have ZERO problem with innovative wine packaging, provided that the wine in the packaging actually tastes good.

The owner of company was on Shark Tank … twice, looking for money. Not a real impressive dude.

The problem with any new ideas in wine packaging is that you have to have enough extra $$ and juice to sacrifice in the hopes that it becomes the ‘next big thing’. I do think some (many?) consumers view any deviation from the traditional presentation as a gimmick. If the juice was good enough on it’s own you wouldn’t need to tart it up in some extra way to get consumers to buy it. That’s why it took so many years for Stelvin closures and bag-in-a-box, things that aren’t just for looks but to actually help the wine-drinking experience, to take hold.

Some of the non-traditional packaging makes sense though. The glasses are doubtless aimed at people who are going to be transporting the wine and consuming it almost immediately – the juice doesn’t have to be ageable or worthy of contemplation. Tetrapaks are lighter to ship than bottles (thus greener, at least on some measure) and cost less to boot. Should be a win for the consumer. Although I don’t drink much boxed wine, I’ve heard that some are actually pretty decent.

Those glasses look filled to the rim - imagine trying to get the foil off without spilling any of the precious liquid inside!

I’ve got kids who eat those fruit cups. Every time I open one, SPLAT, it’s all over me and the table.