Wow Eric is selling wine on eBay now

Who else could this be but our own Eric LeVine?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14-Bottle-Marilyn-Monroe-Merlot-Lifetime-Collection-All-Full-Unopened-W-1985-/140912320270?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20cf075f0e

Not Eric’s table as far as I can tell.

$7,500!!! [rofl.gif]

These wines sell for around $30-50 at auction…if we’re lucky!

Yeah but these were owned by a famous Seattle entrepreneur.

I was taken aback when I saw a bottle from the 80s valued at $2,000 on an episode of Barter Kings. Who is paying these prices? Has anyone tried a bottle?

Poppy how about this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-Marilyn-Monroe-Merlot-Full-And-Unopened-/140912325646?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20cf07740e

Nope, not this entrepreneur. I did hit a new milestone today though on CT.

Please check the Commerce Corner rules on comments about asking prices.

[snort.gif] [welldone.gif]

I get inquiries on these wines almost every week. People thought they were good investments and then are shocked when told when told that they are not worth much.

How many wealthy whine software entrepreneurs could there be in Seattle besides you? neener

Is that a real wine? I mean, like a real wine or decent wine or are people just buying the collectable bottle with some ripple in it?

It’s not good wine and I’d barely call it a collectible.

Can’t wait for her wine opinions to show up here… [stirthepothal.gif]

PD…shhh, don’t dissuade potential buyers. It may blow someones skirt up…sorry, couldn’t resist [cheers.gif]

True Berserker I am sure. My wife has already declared no offlines.

Oh my! What’s the over/under, in number of days, for her to surpass Richard Jennings for “most fans” [tease.gif]

Well, at least they are full and unopened. That’s worth something!

Her first TN - not bad at all.

I don’t understand the milestone? Is she someone important? Should I be googling her or that guy she’s the last living relative of?

Ohhhhh… [head-bang.gif] Whoops! Got it.