What mailing list have you been on the longest? Or what was your first?

My first and longest lived mailing list membership is Williams-Selyem. What about you? [popcorn.gif]

Saxum, 2008.

Turley 2009

Sea Smoke, I think starting with the 2003 vintage. I wish I still had some of those first few vintages that I bought left.

Pax, Joseph Swan and Copain were my firsts in 2006. Still on Copain and Swan with Rhys closely behind, actually those are the only 3 left.

Tablas Creek 1999 Member #14

For me it’s either Carlisle or Pax. Probably 2005-ish (my first vintage for both was 2004).

Could also be Ridge ATP (have these back to 2003) but if memory serves that came later.

Pax being history can’t count as longest, unless I get an extension via Wind Gap or Agharta or Donelan.

I did not participate in wine boards at the time nor subscribed to any periodicals, and have no recollection whatsoever how I heard of Pax. Carlisle I tasted at a local shop (1st Street Wine in Livermore) and, after cleaning out their stock, looked up the winery and bought another case (no waiting list at the time).

Ridge. Originally ATP & CP (Advanced Tasting Program & Cabernet Program) then they merged them together basically dropping cabernet and ATP morphed into a Zin lesser known vineyard program with the occasional syrah or carignan thrown in. Then, I joined the Zin new releases (Lytton Springs, Geyserville, Paso Robles, Dusi, Pagani and York Creek). Then I joined the Monte Bello annual futures release. Gotta lotta Ridge.

[cheers.gif]

Can’t wait for TomHill to chime in on this one [cheers.gif]

Quilceda Creek 2002

Stony Hill, Hanzell, and Grace Family Vineyards in the 70s/early 80s, when they were the only mailing lists.

Novy and Carlisle, about the same time I think back in 2003 or 2004. Been on both since, still buy from both.

Saxum - 2000… Yum!

Loring was my first, around 2002? Maybe 2003.

Carlisle 2002 before there was a wait list and I purchased a 6 pack of '01 Carlisle Vineyard Zin.

Linne Calodo since 2001 vintage.
L’Aventure and Saxum since 2003 vintage.
Still on all of these.

First was Justin, 1995 to 2006 vintages.

Siduri/Novy in 2008 I think.

Monte

Ravenswood was my first, in about 1994.

SQN around 1996 or 1997. Longest.

Copain, Drinkward-Peschon, Continuum
07 or 08