WOPN -- Who's not going?

I’m pouring at WOPN http://www.wopn.com/ this Saturday and flying solo. That means that I have a free “staff” slot available to anyone who wants to attend. I might put you to work behing the table for a few minutes so I can dash around and taste a little bit of the stellar lineup, but you can mostly taste till the cows come home. Email me if interested.

I’d come down and help you (and drink your wine) if I didn’t already have plans this weekend.

If it wasn’t so logistically difficult to get to from MSP, I’d be throwing my hand up!

I’m not going.

Yeah, count me out as well.

Nice event. But, alas, I’ll be at a dim sum and Champagne brunch that afternoon.

-Al

Shoot, wish I’d known sooner. I love WOPN but wasn’t planning to go this year so I made other plans for tomorrow. Have a great time there!

I won’t be there either. Hope to not see you again next year. [berserker.gif]

I had my Media badge all set for Friday and Saturday but I opted out as the last week left me pretty beat up after publishing my Sonoma issue and the PNV. I find I want to do less of these types of events especially if they involve travel with a quick turnaround. I don’t much like fighting the mobs. Without HdR, The south coast may be a place I spend a week in May for tasting and writing.