Done with work in CA!

Worthy bottle to end my run of being a California tax payer. Last case had its technical speed bumps in getting to the OR but truly defined “all’s well that ends well”, which is good in my biz!

This marks the end of a glorious 6-pack, wine well kept will age another decade effortlessly. Don’t hesitate to open one now though, it is killer. A great Conn Valley Vineyards for sure and I wish I had another six!

Congratulations, Glenn. Next glass I raise will to be hoping that the apocrypha of Oregon healthcare turn out to be more friendly to you than the prior.

Does this mean you won’t be dropping by as often???

It might mean we get more Oregon wine tasting notes! :slight_smile:

Congratulations Glenn. Off to the next gig, off to the next wine region!

Congrats on a new chapter / state!

Sadly since obtaining our little monkey Napa trips and especially cigars are enjoyed much less frequently. I do miss Ashton VSGs though, badly.

Email sent.

Btw you are gonna love not having to pay sales tax.

I remember that wine fondly, but all of mine have been long gone. Glad your last one was still drinking well.

Best of luck to you, Glenn! [cheers.gif] Sorry I never met up with you on one of my Sierra Foothills trips.

Welcome to the Pacific Northwest, Glenn. The Bellingham Grand Crew will host an offline in your honor if you venture this far north.

Congrats Glenn! champagne.gif

+1. Was wondering the official date. Toast to the solstice.

Man…the Foothills are never going to be the same again…

Sorry to see you go. Understand it TOTALLY. Good luck in your new adventure!

Congrats Doc , they are lucky to have you, just don’t become a Duck fan neener

Inevitable once my Sutter association dried up and blew away but appreciate your sentiment. We have loved living in The Sierras, my only CA home. Riding Ebberts Pass Thursday was bitter sweet indeed.

Mark Hudson from this board and Reno, NV is in Plymouth and we told him to seek y’all out this visit.

+1

Hey Glenn - Best of luck in OR. What area are you moving to?

Curry Co, we will reside in Gold Beach. Looking at small beach house 200 yards from Pacific.

Enjoy your new job Glenn. Sounds like a nice bottle to celebrate a new chapter starting.