Rhys Fall 2013 release date?

When is this due for release? want to know so i can still saving the pennies… [cheers.gif]

I believe someone mentioned in another thread it would be the latter part of September, like the 24th??

Thanks Russ… i should probably change the title as it’s a tad misleading :wink:

Just delete this thread. I don’t even want to think about it. I am bleeeeeeeeding money with all the releases. Make it stop. [head-bang.gif]

At least you’re on the list and can dream. Maybe next year for me (cue feel sorry for myself violin music…).

Hey, wait a minute - that’s my line… [basic-smile.gif]

Dreaming of sugar plums and the following bottles of Rhys:

2010 Rhys Horseshoe Vineyard Pinot Noir
2010 Rhys Alpine Vineyard Pinot Noir
2010 Rhys Swan Terrace Pinot Noir
2010 Rhys Horseshoe Vineyard Chardonnay
2010 Rhys Horseshoe Vineyard Syrah

flirtysmile champagne.gif

It’s not if… but how many bottles of that Swan Terrace you get allocated flirtysmile flirtysmile

All information in this thread is correct. Our next release will be Sept 24 and the wines are listed above. We need to apologize in advance for the very low Horseshoe Pinot availability but look out for the 2012. We finally have plenty.
Also, the 2010 Horseshoe Syrah is a personal favorite…

How is the quantity on the Horseshoe Syrah??

Russ,
Availability on the 2010 Horseshoe Syrah is not great (2 btls per customer) but this is a good item to wishlist since some of our customers are not interested in Syrah.

I wonder if I made this list this year.

I could help ease the burden of your Rhys allocation :stuck_out_tongue:

Kyle,
Unfortunately our low 2010 quantities are not going to allow any new customers in the next release. But given our great 2012 production, next year (2014) we expect to be able to add many new customers.

I will and thanks for the heads up.

Next year is good enough for me.

Kevin, if the coming release are still 2010s… how come next year we’re doing 2012s?
what happened to 2011?

thanks again for the info/update. looking forward to the release!

Mark,
2011 was a terrible year for us with very low production. We will release all of the wines in the Spring of 2014. After that we will start with the 2012s in the Fall of 2014.

ah right. i remember reading that…
“2011 was a terrible year”… does that mean:

1. the wines are bad?
  2. the allocation will be tiny?
  3. both 1 + 2
  4. neither 1 or 2

flirtysmile

The 2011s are terrific, so I am going to roll the dice and think Kevin was referring to the production level. Of the 2011s I tasted during our April visit, I found a # of wines to be excited about, unless you want to subscribe to the theory that 2011 produced poor wines. deadhorse